My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 44

Part 44

I got 19 comments and 31 votes so I uploaded! Thanks guys! You really did try for me!! I love all my fans and readers!!

**********

Alex's POV

"When you where born, all the elements where working. There was a fire in the fire place, earth all around us, it was raining outside, and the air was all around us. Your mom gave birth at home, because they really couldn't go to a hospital, they were wanted all over the world. When you were born, the rain flooded through the roof, the fire expanded and burned the house, the earth started to shake, and the wind caused a tornado." Zane started.

"Wait! How do you know this?" I asked.

"I was there. I am your parents most trusted friend, and a warlock too, I'm a werewolf in disguise. And the moment you were born, I knew you were the Lifest, and the strongest werewolf, would be your mate." Zane answered.

"So that's how I became the Lifest?" I asked.

"Yes. Sadly, you never got to see Andrew or Suzy, as soon as you were born, and we knew you where the Lifest, your parents gave you to Stephanie and John, the most powerful witch and warlock. They were your protectors, and made sure no one knew you where the Lifest, not even you."

"Why not? Why couldn't I know?" I asked.

"You were too small. If you knew what you could do, then it make it more dangerous. What you don't know, can't hurt you. You didn't know you where the Lifest and your powers never came out, well sort of."

"Sort of?" I asked, warily.

"When you were particularly sad, it would rain, to match your mood, that was the only thing that happened, but we covered it up, you never knew, it happened a couple times" he answered.

"Stephanie and John were meant to protect you, but they were busy and would leave you at home, with a non-trackable shield. You wanted to leave the house, go places, as you got older, so they moved here. That's when Bella and Olivia were meant for, your protectors. They were suppose to substitute for Stephanie and John, they were suppose to be with you outside of the house. They did a really good job but you wouldn't open up to them either. You did open up and a lot more than anyone else but not all the way. We didn't get updates on how you were feeling or why, for that matter, because Stephanie and John weren't around to be able to tell, and you put and act on in front of them, so we resorted to Joshua, he acted similarly to you, we also don't know why, so we placed him to be your protector."

"Wait, Olive, Bells and Josh are my cousins but how am I related to them?" I asked.

"Bella is your uncle's daughter, from your moms side, Olivia is your aunt's daughter, from your mom side and Joshua is your aunt's son, from your dads side." Zane explained.

"Josh is your dad a werewolf too?" I asked.

"Yah, my mom and dad both. They thought they were mates but they were still aging after getting married and having me so they divorced but my dad still loved her. That's why he blamed me. Mom didn't know about what dad did, still. Mom got married to another were but they still didn't stop aging, so they divorced but mom had Sam by then, and my step dad didn't want him. He's a were too. Your other cousin." Josh explained.

"What did your dad do?" Alec asked, not knowing the story.

"Yah, I don't get it." Bells said.

"What happened?" Olive asked.

Oh! No one did! Are you kidding me?!

"Josh!! No one knows?! What is wrong with you?!" I told him, standing up.