My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 27

Part 27

Now, I'll show you the real Alex! Just a little bit though. I'll show you more in the next chapter.

**********

Alec's POV

Woah! I'm a Lifest! I've heard of if before, but I couldn't believe it. So I can control all the elements.

Imagine what Alex feels like! Everything she thought was true, isn't. I bet she's really confused and hurt. My mate.

She left like a bat out of heck. How am I going to find her. She could be lost, or hurt or in pain.

"Alec, you have to find her! Who knows what could happen to her! She's emotional right now, that means her emotions will reflect the world. She could cause and earthquake, flooding, fires, or hurricanes and tornadoes, with her emotions!" Stephanie said.

So this was Alex suppose "mom". She's the worlds most powerful witch! But Alex didn't know that. She's been lied and cheated to and she's probably in a lot of hurt and pain.

"Stop! You have no right to care for her! All of you! You've lied to her since she was born! How do you think she feels?! Everything shes thought didn't exist, actually exists! Did you know Alex is emo?! She use to cut herself! She was hurting even before you told her all of this and you just added salt to her wounds!!! No wonder she hates you!!" I yelled at everyone.

They were all shocked at my outburst and information I gave them.

"We were always busy and never really spent time with her. We didn't know she was hurting. But how could we, we were never around to care. Oh, we're horrible guardians!" Stephanie announced.

So her parents we're never around. No wonder she's sad. She's been alone since she was little.

"No wonder she hates you! How could you not stay with here?! I'm going to find her, all of you stay here. She might come back. I'll send you a message when I find her." I said and left.

It started raining after a while of looking for her. Not light rain, but pouring rain. Enough to cause a flood, I thought. Alex is causing this, she's hurt and crying.

Alex, where are you? I thought to her.

Alec? Is that you? She thought back.

Yah, I'm right here, baby. Tell me where you are, I'll come get you. I thought back.

I don't know. I don't know, where I am. I'm sorry. She thought back.

Ouch! I can feel her pain and sadness, through our connection. It hurts like crazy! She's in so much pain!

Wait! If I can feel her pain, then I should be able to feel where she is! Got her! I started walking in her direction and I found her. Huddled up, in a ball. I could hear her sobs, loud and pain-filled.

I ran straight to her, picked her up, and pulled her into my lap. Her head snapped up, and when she saw it was me, she wrapped her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist, and buried her face into the side of my neck. She started sobbing harder and her pain increased and all I could do was hold her and listen.

I contacted Zane and told him I got her but wouldn't come back for a while. He understood and told everyone else.

She had been holding this in for way too long and now she was past her limit, so she's letting it out. Everything she's kept bottled up since she was little, is now breaking free. All her pent up emotions, are now running free.

We stayed like that, and the rain had slowed down to a drizzle now, but her sobs and cries didn't. She would tighten her grip around me occasionally and I'd tighten my grip on her. Her sobs slowed a little.