My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 5

I'm uploading a lot because I'm on thanks giving break, and I'm bored. I will be out all of December so I'll upload more chapters too. Oh by the way I want to thank BlackAbissMoon for being the first to comment on chapter 4 because I was confused on if I should do Oscars and Brendan POV. The next chapter will be Oscar's and Brendan's POV

********* 

Part 5 

Alec's POV

As soon as class ended, Alex shot up in her seat and practically ran out the door. Great.

"Guys! Keep explaining!" I said, in my mind.

"Okay!" they responded, in unison

"So they all said that she's never gotten close to anyone since she was here, even her Emo friends, she never got too close to them either, only hung out at lunch or when she was bored." Oscar started off.

"So if we get close to her, then her automatic response will be to push away from us," Brendan continued.

"So, your saying that I can't get close to her?" I replied a little confused.

"Not exactly," Oscar answered.

"You just have to be careful, and get close to her slowly and carefully, so she won't realize that she's getting close to you, then when she's fallen in love with you, you tell her you love her too, and that you’re a werewolf, the alpha" Brendon explained.

"Are you kidding me!? That could take forever!" I said, out loud.

I hadn't realized, we were in our 3rd period class, and Mr. Macon, our AP Math teacher, mean old man was surprised.

"Who are you and why are you interrupting class?" he said, annoyed.

"Sorry sir, I'm new my name is Alec, and this is Brendon, and Oscar." I said nicely, but on the inside I was just as annoyed.

"Take a seat please, since you are new I will let you off the hook, next time do not interrupt my class, and don't come late, or you will get detention. Understood?" he said.

"Understood." All three of us replied.

I already knew that this teacher was going to be a pain. Why are all math teachers so mean?! If they haven't been mean to you, then why me?! All math teachers have been mean to me! (AN: that happens to me, they are always mean only in like 4th and 5th grade were they ok)

We took a seat, again away from Alex, it was hurting me now, I mean imagine, you not being able to be near the one you love, having them hate you, and you can't do anything. Ugh!

"Class, today, like any other day, you will take notes and problems." Mr. Macon said.

Nobody took notes, except Alex, and we all did the problems, because they were for a grade.

I hate math, but apparently I was good at it, because I was in this class. Apparently, Alex hated it too, I could tell because she would show this frustrated face when she didn't get something. It was cute because her forehead wrinkled and her eyes showed irritation. I wanted to smooth the wrinkles off of her forehead.

"Man, your whipped!" Brendan said, inside my head. Typical, it's something he would say.

"You would know" I replied, smartly

See, Brendan already found his mate. Claire, the pack doctors, daughter. Brendan got hurt really bad, when we were chasing some rouges out of our old town, he was trying to protect me, actually.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*Flashback*

We were 14 at the time, the rouges had crossed our territory and tried to kidnap one of the little were kids playing outside. I was there with the little kids, baby-sitting with Brendan and Oscar, I quickly caught the wolf that had the little girl, and when I put the girl down her mom ran to her. She got the girl and quickly ran inside.

The rouges had gotten away, by then, I immediately chased after them, Brendan, and Oscar flanking me. They went into the forest, as we chased them, one of the wolfs stopped and swiped at me, we started fighting, I was on top of the wolf and about to kill it, when another wolf was coming at me.

Brendan stood in front of me, and blocked the attack; he took the swipe that was meant to kill me. The wolf had knocked him over and was on top of Brendan, who was struggling to stay conscious because he was bleeding in other places, the wolf was about to kill him, when I got off the wolf I was trying to kill, and killed the wolf on top of Brendan, instead. He got away, but I didn't care about that, until.

"We got away, but we'll come back, and get revenge for my mate!" the wolf that kidnapped the little girl said.

Me and Oscar quickly picked up the unconscious Brendan and ran as fast as we could. We were still in training, and this was our first time with rouges, so we were very worried about Brendan.

We took him to the packs doctor, but he was busy, because the rouges had hurt the little girl, so his daughter, Claire took care of him. She was in training, so Brendan was her first patient.

He had some broken bones and he was bleeding like crazy. It looks like he took the whole battle for us, because me and Oscar only had minor cuts. It turns out, Brendan had took care of the other wolfs, because me and Oscar had been occupied with only one wolf.

We felt really bad, so we visited every day, and it took a week for him to start moving because he hadn't broken any bones till now so it was slower than usual.

Claire took real good care of him. She visited every day and talked to him, when we were busy with training and studies. She stayed with him most hours of the day, and the two became friends, really close FRIENDS.

After that every day he was thinking about her or talking about her, it got a little annoying and we didn't know why he was acting this way, because we didn't really get the whole mate concept.

We figured it out when his mom caught him talking about her at their house. He found his mate, and Claire had been doing the same thing. The two started dating and have been for 4 years now.

End of Flashback 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

He's the first one, out of us three, that have found his mate. We were all happy for him. Now we just have to get my mate and find Oscar's too.

**********

Ok! How did you like that?! I personally really like this chapter. If you guys didn't notice I changed Brendon's name to Brendan. I don't really feel like changing the other chapters so I'm not sorry if it confuses you

COMMENT

RATE

FAN