My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 21

Part 21

Hi guys! What's up?! You wanna another chappie?! Here ya go!!!!

**********

Alex's POV

If you see these () around a word, they mean the same thing as when a word is in italics. It means they're emphasizing the word

I woke up after 5 amazingly good hours of sleep. I don't think I've ever slept that long. The longest I've slept is about 3 hours max. The cool thing is, is that I never get sleepy during the day or have bags under my eyes, and that's good. That way no one knows that I'm an insomniac. Not that I have anyone that cares.

I quickly got dressed in my traditional t-shirt and jeans style. A plain black t-shirt with love written underneath each other, in different colors, and dark blue, like my eyes, jeans. I checked myself in the mirror in the bathroom. I also saw my dark blue eyes for the first time, they weren't sky blue like Oscars, but dark blue, water blue. It was cool, but scary.

I shook it off, and went to the kitchen. This was my surprise and sorry gift for Alec's family. I was going to make breakfast.

I'm an awesome cook. Bells and Olive sometimes come to my house, just for breakfast. They've told be countless times, that I'm amazing. I also love to cook, it relaxes me a little.

I cooked a lot, because I saw the food last night and how much everyone ate. I made eggs, bacon, pancake, waffles, and toast. I figured they might be hungry. It was 6:30 when Em woke up.

She walked into the kitchen, ready to cook breakfast no doubt, when she saw me ad the table, her eyes widened. She let out a scream, of delight. That woke up everyone in the dorm, Joe, Pam and Alec all woke up and came running into the room, panicked.

When they saw the table, their eyes widened and they started to drool. It was kind of funny to watch. I noticed that Alec was still dressed like he was last night, guess he didn't change either.

"Alex did you make all this?!" Em asked.

"Yep. My way of saying, sorry for last night." I told them.

"Whatever you did, I totally forgive you." Pam said, not understanding.

That's right. Pam wasn't there last night. Oh well then it's a treat for her.

"Honey, we forgave you, last night! There was not need to do this, sweetie!" Em exclaimed.

"Its ok. I don't mind, actually, I love cooking. I taught myself, and I cook for myself all the time. I want to see what other people think." I told them.

"This is way too much for all of us to eat." Joe said.

"Well then we can invite the betas and omegas family too. How about that?" I asked.

"Yah, we'll go get them." Alec said, joining the conversation, after his shock has disappeared.

We went to go get them. As soon as we got outside of the dorm, Alec started talking.

"I can't believe you did that?! What time did you wake up, to start cooking?! And how much sleep did you get?!" he exclaimed while asking.

"I just did it to make them like me, it's not a big deal. And I got enough sleep, don't worry." I told him.

"They already love you. You don't need to worry about that. And your awesome. You know that?!" he said and asked.

"I know! It's ok! I felt like doing it Alec. I didn't do it because I felt like I had to. I did it because I felt like cooking, so I thought I'd make breakfast for you guys." I explained to him, happy he was worrying about me.