My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 32

Part 32

I'm also changing the title to My Life, My Secrets, My Story. Tell me what you think I'll change it in an hour or two

**********

Alex's POV

(Back at the old abandoned chemical factory)

As we entered the factory I explained to Alec I would cause a little flooding, and he would start fire balls! I had made the water start forming on the surface of the factory, and the rouges were panicking, while Alec was throwing fireballs everywhere, avoiding the kids.

We told the guys to come and get the kids. They all ran inside got their assigned kid, but Charlie was having a little trouble with Suzy, and I noticed a rouge trying to sneak up behind him. I quickly shot a fireball at him, killing him. He deserved it, for trying to mess with my pack and baby sister.

I'll deal with Charlie later, I thought. I was watching them to make sure that they got out and just as they left the building, I felt a knife go through my side.

I screamed at the sudden pain, and clutched my side, Alec came over immediately. He looked at my side then at my, pained. He saw the wolf that had hurt me and I saw a hint of recognition. He knew the rouge, and he was very mad. Alec shifted and pounced on the rouge, before he even had a chance to realize what was happening. Then he ripped out his throat before the rouge had a chance to shift. The pain was becoming unbearable and I knew I had lost a lot of blood.

I don't think we're gonna make it, my wolf thought to me, sadly.

It's been nice knowing ya, I thought back to her equally sad.

Alec picked me up and started talking to me, but I could barely hear him. I had to tell him and Suzy something important before I die.

"Tell Suzy...I'm her big sister." I said, weakly, fighting to keep my eyes open.

"Tell her yourself. You'll be ok. Just keep your eyes open." Alec begged me, but I knew it was useless.

"I...love...you." I got out, before slipping away, to die.

**********

Alec's POV

She's not going to die! I won't let her! I NEED her! I can't live without her! I kept thinking, as I formed the emergency meeting.

They all crowded into the living room and looked upset, sad, worried, and more mixed emotions. Whether it was for Alex or their own kids, I couldn't tell.

"Alex made sure that everyone got out safely, but as she was watching everyone and protecting them, Lance, the rouge leader, stuck a knife through her." I informed them.

They were shocked and angered at the same time. They loved their Female Alpha. Good.

"I got so mad I killed him, on the spot." I said, and paused because everyone was cheering.

"Alex has lost a lot of blood and is currently in a comatose state. She can hear but nothing else." I explained further.

"I need to get her back. I don't want to lose her. I have to get her back. I love her." I said, desperately and sadly.

The pack stared at me, their alpha at his weakest. I quickly regained my composure, and continued.

"That's why. I would like everyone to visit her. Talk to her, make her want to wake up. You don't have to, but I would encourage you. The little kids especially, cause Alex loves little kids." I said, remembering when she told me that.