My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 63

Ok so I got 35 votes and I didn't have anything to do today so I finished the next chapter, so I thought I'd upload it. Here: 

***************

Part 63

Alec’s POV

Again, I woke up before Alex, but she used up more energy than I did, so it was ok. I looked at the time, 9:30am. I should wake her up now. As I was about to shake her up, she slowly opened her sleepy eyes.

“Good morning.” I said, kissing her forehead.

“Good morning to you too.” She croaked out, still sleepy.

“Go get changed and then go down for breakfast.” I told her.

She got out of bed and went into her room. There was a bathroom in the room so I went inside to find all my necessities lay out on the counter. Wow, they really had prepared for us to stay. I did my thing and went downstairs, and then I tried to locate the kitchen, which was successfully done. I found Alex already in the kitchen, by the looks of it she had just arrived as well.

“Did you sleep well?” Mary asked both of us.

“Yes, thank you.” We both replied.

“Thank you for all that you’ve done for us. May I help with the breakfast?” Alex said, humbly.

“Oh, sweetie, you work too much as it is. You’ve been under a lot of pressure and stress. Just relax for once.” Maria told Alex.

I could tell Alex was a little surprised that they knew so much about her, but she really liked this family. And anything she liked, I also liked. Alex came to sit down with me. I kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

“We would like to propose an idea.” Jack said.

“What is it?” Alex said, suddenly curious.

“How about we help you train, with your powers I mean.” John explained.

“How exactly would you do that? I still have trouble controlling my emotions and I’ll probably hurt one of you guys. I also can’t do it in here because I’d destroy everything and I can’t do it outside, that would give away your location.” Alex said, always the negative one.

“Well, you and Alec can work on stabilizing your emotions, like how Alpha Jack and Zane taught you. We also have a room that is completely indestructible. Don’t worry about hurting us, we’re not just healers, we’ve got powers as well.” Jacob countered.

Alex gave a smile at that, which in turn caused me to smile. She hadn’t smiled in a while. I wish she would smile more often, it brought joy to me to see that she was enjoying herself. If this place made her happy, then I was ok with staying here as long as she wanted.

“Alright, then if you guys are up for it, let’s do it.” Alex gave consent.

The boys cheered, happily. They looked a bit older than us but I wonder how old.

“Hey, how old are you guys?” I asked.

“We are all 19, Jack being the oldest, born in February. I was born in June. And Jacob was born in October.” John explained.

“I assume that you both are still 17, yes?” Jacob guessed.

“No, Alex is 17, obviously, since nothing has happened. I am 18, though.” I informed.

“I thought the Lifest were supposed to age together?” Jack asked.

“I recently turned 18, about 2 months ago. Next month is her birthday.” I explained.