My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 17

Part 17

Alright! Things just got a little more interesting! Let's see what happens!

**********

Alex's POV

Alec's mom and dad came up and started giving orders, as if they were in charge. Maybe they were, I thought.

"Alright, stay calm. All fighters to the first floor. Lock all door and kids, and non fighters to the top floor, in the safe room." Alec's Dad said, in an authoritative voice.

They all the adults went downstairs, and the little kids and some teens came upstairs. Alec grabbed my hand and lead me to the safe room, he explained a little bit but not too much.

"Alex, listen, this is a bad wolf, not like the wolf I was gonna show you. It will harm you, if it gets the chance, and its very dangerous. I want you to stay in this room, with the little kids, and keep them calm. I'll get rid of it and when he's gone, I'll come back, and get you ok?" he explained.

I nodded understanding, and I got everyone in the room. It was just like Alec's dorm except it had toys for the little kids. Their were newborn to 17 year olds, in here. I started playing with the little kids to keep them distracted, and talked with the older bored kids. Apparently the little kids liked playing with my hair.

"So does this happen a lot?" I asked, Jake, who was Brendan's little brother, who was 16.

"Not a lot, but it's happened before, we know how to handle it." he told me.

"But you guys just moved here? Did this happen in Washington too?" I asked, not understanding.

"Yah, see we love wolves. Apparently l, their attracted to us too, bad and good." he said.

Something wasn't right here. I was going to have Alec explain all this to me.

We just played and talked for about half and hour. When the door opened, a distressed Alec came through. I let go of Suzy, when he got to me. His eyes looked, worried and scared. What happened? Before I could ask him, though, I was crushed into a hug.

Didn't see that one coming, I thought. Ouch! He has a really tight grip.

"Alex, can't...breathe." I struggled to say.

He immediately let go. The little kids laughed, and the older kids smiled at us. What?

Alec told everyone to go find their parents and siblings, that were probably in their dorms. They all filed out and went to go find their parents and siblings. Alec took my hand again and we went to his dorm. A

As soon as we entered, his parents rushed up to him, and started checking for injuries. It was sweet, how much they cared for him. My parents never did that for me, even when I got hurt. Yet he pushes them away, that's sad.

"I'm fine, sheesh guys!" he said, backing away.

Suddenly I remembered, what I was waiting to find out. When he turned to face me, I crossed my arms around my chest, and gave him a stern face. He could tell I wanted an explanation.

There was a bit of silence and I noticed Pan wasn't here. Where did she go? Ugh! I was tried if all these questions! I want answers, and I want them now!

"Alec, I want and explanation. What is going on? Tell me the truth, or I'm leaving." I told him, getting mad.

He sighed and sat down, on the couch, in the living room. He told me to sit down too. So I sat next to him, on the couch, a love seat, I noticed.

Em and Jo sat down on another couch and as soon as Alec was going to start, Pam came in.

"Hey Guys, what's-" she stopped mid-sentence, as she realized the atmosphere, in the dorm.