My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 59

Hi guys! Sorry! Originally I was going to post this a couple days ago, but I had a major project. I just presented today and I think I did great on! Not the point though! Here's your next chapter!

Part 59

Alex’s POV

            Great! The deadlines are the same. It looks like I’m really going to die.

“We’ll fix this, there has to be a faster way to get there.” Mom said, hurriedly.

“Let’s go contact the healers. We’ll see if there’s a faster way to get to them.” Dad devised a plan.  

They both went into complete silence, I don’t know what was happening but I’m pretty sure they were trying to contact the healers telepathically.

Alec finally let go of my waist, and stood by my side. I leaned into him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He responded by wrapping his arms around my waist.

::I don’t want to leave, Alec:: I thought to him

::I know Alex, but we’ll come back. I promise::

            We both knew he had made a promise he couldn’t keep, yet I was happy to have that as an anchor. For the second time in two days, I let myself hope that everything would be ok.

            We just waited till mom and dad were done.

“Ok, we’ve found a way for us to be there way earlier, but there’s a catch.” Dad announced.

“What’s the catch?” I asked, knowing it had something to do with me.

“You’ve got to teleport us there.” Mom stated, bluntly.

Ok, so I knew it had something to do with me, but I didn’t think I had that big of a role.

“As Lifest, you can teleport, right?” Dad asked.

“Yeah, but I’ve only just started training. I only started teleported yesterday.” I told them.

“How did you do it?” Mom asked, curious.

“I just thought of the place I needed to get to, and closed my eyes, the next thing I knew, I was there.” I explained.

“Did you teleport with anyone, yet?” They continued to question.

“Alec was with me at the time, holding my hand. He ended up coming with me too.” I continued to answer.

“Good, you’re more trained than we thought you would be.” Mom stated.

“Yeah, well no thanks to you.” I snapped.

They sighed, sadly. I was still too angry to feel bad.

“Do you think you could try doing it with more people this time?” Dad questioned, avoiding my remark.

“Yeah, but I need to know where we’re going. I can’t just teleport anywhere; I have to have the image in my head.” I answered.

“We’ll provide the image, but do you think you could do it?” Mom asked.

“Yeah, I could do it.” I answered, immediately.

“Good, give it a try.”

I linked my hand with Alec, how in turn, took my mom’s hand, and she took dads. I was hungry, so I thought of the kitchen, I closed my eyes, and then opened them, and we were instantly in the kitchen.