My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 22

Part 22

Wooooo! 22 chapters!

**********

Alex's POV (Still)

If you see these () around a word, they mean the same thing as when a word is in italics. They're just emphasizing it. Thx

We went outside and there was a parking lot at the back of the house. It held all of the cars, which was cool. We were taking Alec's and Brendan's car. I got into the passenger Suzy into the the middle seat and buckled her in. We split up, Alec, me, Suzy, Pam, and Jay, in Alec's car and Brendan, Claire, Oscar, Jake, and Pen, in Brendan's car. We all got in. I was about to sear in the passenger seat, when Pam called out.

"I call shot gun!" she yelled.

I laughed and held the door open for her. She got in, happy. I laughed again.

"Pam! Come on! Let Alex sit their!" Alec interjected.

I nudged him in the ribs, when I saw Pam's guilty face. He rubbed his ribs, and looked at me astonished.

"It's ok, Pam. I don't mind at all. Your brother just wants me for himself." I told her, loudly.

Alec sent me a surprised look, as everyone in our group laughed. I smiled at him.

"Isn't that right Alec?" I said, playing a little.

"So? What if it is?" he said, hotly as he got into the car.

Everyone laughed again before getting into their assigned cars. I smiled, happy that I fit in.

I sat with Suzy and talked to her. She's so cute! I keep thinking. I know I've said that a lot but it's true. She's sweet too.

"What did Alex do when she left me?" Suzy asked, using me in third person.

I remembered this mornings events in Alec's room and blushed, deep red. Alec took at me through the rear view mirror, and I blushed deeper and looked away.

"I was talking to Alec about something." I told her, not giving any details.

Yah, talking, Alec thought to me.

It scared and startled me, I jumped and let out a little squeak. I looked around, hoping no one noticed. Good, they didn't.

Shut up, I thought back, blushing.

I definitely want to (talk) to you some more, he thought to me.

I've got to learn how to block, I thought.

He frowned at this, and pulled into Sunny Dale Daycare. I unbuckled Suzy and picked her up, and carried her out. Alec got out of the car and went with me.

"You should stay in the car with Pam and Jay." I told him.

"No, I'm suppose to make sure that they all get to school, since I'm the leader of this group, and Alpha. That's why I didn't just tell Brendan to drop them off." he explained.

We went in and the little kids all looked at us, with awe on their faces. They were all really tiny and really cute! We went into Suzy's class and the teacher came up.

"Hello, Suzy!" she said, happily.

"Hi." Suzy said, shyly.

I smiled at her, and put her down. She went over to play with her friends. I smiled at her, and she waved good bye.

"You two have such a lovely daughter! She's so sweet! She always listens and never gives us any trouble!" the teacher said.

Wait, what?! Daughter?!