My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 43

Part 43

I didn't get the comments I wanted! Guys I upload everyday how many wattpaders do you know that do that? All I want is comments and votes like anyone else! PLEASE!!!

**********

Alex's POV

I didn't sleep to well that night. Everyone else was fast asleep, but me. I just lay there for a while, then decided to get my iPhone. I crept back into my room to get it, and when I found it there was a message on it.

It was from Josh. It read:

Hey Alex!! Miss u @ skool where hav ya been? Need to talk to u soon! Emergency!

Oh no! What could've happened?! This is not good. What if he got caught up in my problems! He has no idea about my world, if someone were to kidnap him? I replied back, despite it being like 1 in the morning.

I can't come to skool 2morow wat is it? Somethin wrong?

Of course I didn't get a reply back. I dust expect one either, not everyone was an insomniac. I went back to the living room to find Alec awake.

"Hey, what are you doing up?" I whispered, sitting down on my make-shift bed.

"I could ask you the same thing." he whisper replied back.

"Can't sleep. I'm an insomniac." I tell him truthfully.

"Why? What's wrong?" he asks, pulling me into this lap.

I snugged into his chest, not embarrassed anymore. It was easy to be with him now, like breathing. I felt good to breath, and if I was away too long, I'd die, not literally.

"Nothing, I've been insomniac for as long as I can remember. Stephanie and John use to stay awake with me, telling stories and trying remedies, anything but nothing ever worked." I told him.

"Hmmm. Well, when you can't sleep it means that there's sometime on your mind. What on your mind?" he diagnosed.

"Everything! What's not on my mind, would be easier to answer." I told him.

He sighed. He really was trying, but he couldn't help. I knew that. Oh well.

"It's ok. I never have bags under my eyes, or get tired during the day. You go to sleep, and I'll write on my book." I told him, compromising.

"No, I don't want to go to sleep if your not." he replied.

"It's not a matter of what you want. It's what you need. You need sleep, I don't, which means you have to go to sleep. Now sleep." I reasoned and ordered.

"Here, you about you sleep with me. I seemed to work yesterday. You fell asleep easily with me there." he said, laying down, with me next to him.

"We can try. I don't think it'll work." I said, while he put his arm around my waist.

"Ok, 'GNight" he said, falling to sleep immediately.

"'Night." I whispered, drifting off slowly.

(Next morning!)

I heard laughter. Why? I don't know. I slowly open my eyes, and I see Bells, Brendan, Olive and Oscar all hovering over us.

"Hi! What are you guys doing?" I asked, cheerfully.

"Just watching you sleep." Bells replied, nonchalantly.

"Oh, why?" I ask, not really getting it.

"No, reason. Your always up before us, no matter what. Remember when we were 10 and first started the birthday sleepover tradition. You were staring at us as we slept. We woke up and you were in our faces." Olive said, smiling.