My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 7

Part 7

Ok! Well, I'm going to write more! I am trying really hard to finish chapter 10 by Friday but I gotta tell ya it's hard! Ya got school, homework, then other stuff your parents are nagging about then, ya finally get time at 10pm when your suppose to be in bed my 12 only two hours for every chapter! Not fun, but I'm still holding on to my promise even if I get the 10th chapter at 11:59pm Friday night!

********** 

Oscar's POV

Alexandra Cole, an amazing weird, hurt, strong, independent girl. She's nothing like I've ever seen. She's hiding all her pain, all her hurt, inside, for who knows how long.

I can tell because no matter how hard you try, you can never hide any emotion from me. She's good at hiding it too, so good I almost missed, and I've never missed any emotion someone has displayed!

Her pain is very deep, your arms being twisted, over and over again, but you never show pain, and it keeps twisting and you never show any signs of pain. I can see it, buried deep in her heart, so no one ever sees her weak side. She's trying to stay strong but she's at her limit and it's hurting her like never before.

Alec isn't helping, he too forceful, I know he wants his mate but she's like the most breakable thing in the world, one wrong move and she'll break, and what will happen after that who knows.

"Alec, listen and listen good." I say to make sure he sees my serious face.

He looks at me and his eyes widen in surprise at my serious face, it probably looks like I'm the most serious person in the world. Which in this case I am.

"Imagine, she's the easiest thing in the world to break," I start off.

His eyes widen more, and they show protectiveness, and fear, of breaking her. If you show Alec reasoning he'll listen but he has to be calm first.

"Do you think you've dealt with this situation wisely, then?" it was a rhetorical question but he shook his head no anyway.

"How do you think you should treat her then?" I ask, this time waiting for an answer

"With care and kindness" he responds as if it's the most simplest thing in the world.

"So, treat her like that!" Brendan said, catching on to what I was trying to say.

Brendan tries he really does and he's smart but sometimes he and Alec are slow, or I'm just really fast, I don't know.

"Ok! How do I do that, though?! She's not responding to anything I do!"

We started walking to 6th period since lunch and recess was 2 periods. We asked one of the girls to help us, since they couldn't seem to get enough of us.

This class, English, was this really nice and kind women, Mrs. Mills. She was kind and asked us to introduce ourselves, and sit down. Alec sat by Alex, we might have a problem with that, and we sat near him. After that, she gave us an assignment.

"Write anything you want! A poem, story, haiku, anything! We are having a contest, and everyone will enter, all of the English teachers will read them and we will pick a winner, so I will give you all of class today and a rough draft is due tomorrow, just roughly and we will edit tomorrow!"

With that everyone got brainstorming, Alex, I could see was happy, she loved writing apparently because within the first 10 minutes she had a page done and was writing more when she stopped and asked:

"How long is it suppose to be?"

"Oh, how long you want it to be, I know you love writing to I won't stop your creativity!" Mrs. Mills, cheerfully.

Alex smiled! It was an actual smile, more like an upturn of the corners of her mouth, but still! She really liked writing!!!

"Wow! Did you see that?! She smiled!" Alec said, in our heads, happy.

"Yep! She must like writing! There's your chance Alec take it!" Brendan said, excited.

"No!" I said, out loud.

All heads turned to me and it was very embarrassing.

"My paper ripped, and I was almost done" I said.

"Oh? Well when things like that happen, sometimes they’re not meant to be, so try again!" she said.

(AN: Hint, right there! If you don't get it PM me and I just might give you another!)

"No, remember what I said at lunch?" I replied, more calmly.

They got it and didn't say another word to Alex, or at all actually.

The class went on and when the bell rang, some people were satisfied with their essays and some not so much. Alex was in an incomplete state; she liked it but wanted to improve.

"Come on guys," she said, not looking up from her paper.

All three of us were surprised, and it takes a lot to surprise me! She guided us without looking up, or talking.

Class was at the other end of the building again, so it was an awkward and silent trip there.

When we got there she looked away from her paper, I, just now, realized that it was a distraction, so we wouldn't talk to her and so she wouldn't have to talk to us. This girl is very hard to decipher, I can't tell what she will do, she is confusing even me, who has rarely been confused, but I won't tell the guys because they will be curious too.

7th and 8th period, study hall, was with a mean man, Mr. Alcon. He looked at us as if we were disgusting little high school kids, but I could tell her was disgusted with himself for being just like us when he was a kid.

"You may do whatever you wish, homework, schoolwork, or nothing at all, but it should be quiet in this class. You may talk but I should be able to talk over you in this voice." he announced.

Most kids all started to talk, some were doing homework, and others were doing other things.

Alex was doing her homework, smart girl, and about 15 minutes in she came up to the teacher to ask her a question.

The change in the teacher was amazing; he smiled at her, a genuine smile and then replied to her, kindly!

This girl is amazing! I thought

"Yah! I mean how does she do that?!" Alec interrupted, out loud.

Alex turned and glared at him, and since he's the alpha he hates being dominated, he glared back.

She turned around and started her homework again, concentrating. She'd finished when there was still half an hour left, so she plugged in her iPod and started working on there, what she was working on was a mystery to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, next to her now.

She jumped, surprised, and clutching her hand to her chest. I guessed I really scared her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, I was just curious." I apologized.

She looked up, questions in her eyes, but they disappeared, as quickly as they came.

"Go Away." She said, in a menacing voice that would have scared anyone, and it did.

I went away, hoping that she would eventually open up to someone. If she didn't then she will eventually explode from all those pent up emotions. It's a good thing she's not a werewolf, or she'd change into a werewolf with all those emotions.

What will happen with these two opposites as mates? Who know?

********** 

Ok! How bout that?! Huh?!

Comment

Rate

Fan