My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 70

Part 70

Alec’s POV

“What happened to Alpha William?” Alex asked.

“We caught him and he’s already dead.” I said, simply.

Alex’s eyes widened at that one. Same with everyone else’s, they had caught him but then handed him over to me. After Alex was in a coma, I had taken the time to deal with Alpha Williams. I didn’t want him to come back and hurt Alex again, so I dealt with him. I couldn’t stand him being in the way so I removed him from the equation. It wasn’t hard. He didn’t even fight, though what he said was kind of freaky.

*Flash back*

I had trapped him in the metal training room of the healer’s house. He couldn’t get out, even with his special powers he obtained. I just forgot about him, until Alex was in a coma, she was just healing herself. I thought I would take a breather, try to eat and relax, when I thought about him. I made my way to the metal room

He was just lying down on the ground, not the slightest bit concerned. It sickened me; he wasn’t the least bit worried about what would happen to him, like he already knew what was going to happen. I guess it was kind of predicable though.

“You’ve come to kill me.” He stated, knowing the answer.

He didn’t move from his spot, didn’t even turn his head to look in my direction. He was so calm for it, as if he was just waiting for death to come. I didn’t reply, only came up to him.

“Would you do me one last favor? Like a last wish or something.” He asked.

“Depends on what it is.” I answered, suspicious.

“Just tell Josh and Carrie that I love them. That I did what I did, because I had to, when Josh gets old enough he’ll know what exactly that is. Tell Sammie that I might not be his dad, but I love him like one, and I’m sorry I didn’t get to meet him.” He said, calmly, staring up at the ceiling.

“Sure.” I answered, even though I wanted to ask tons of questions.

“Don’t worry, son. You’ll figure it out with Josh, when the time comes. Here’s a hint: Ask Carrie, and Alex’s parents. I was on the good side.” He said.

“What?” I didn’t understand.

What was all this?! More clues! Were they never going to stop!? This is starting to get tiring!!

“I can’t tell you anymore, son. I’ve already told you more than I’m allowed. You’ve got to kill me now.” He said.

“I’m not killing you until you—” I started.

He pulled out a knife, and plunged it into his heart, killing him almost instantly.

“I never wanted to do all of this. I wanted to be by your side.” He gasped, before finally dying.

I reached down, and checked his pulse. He was gone. I quickly took him to Mary, Marie and Maria, but they said they couldn’t do anything about it. He had already injected poison in himself that wouldn’t allow them to heal him.

He was dead. I thought I wanted that, but hearing him today, I’m not so sure now.

*Flash back end*

“I was on the good side.”

“I wanted to be on your side.”