My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 65

• Dedicated to Allison Hart

You guys gave me 20 votes and like 6 comments so I took some votes off and counted them as comments to give you this chappie. This one is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better. I think. 

This is dedicated to Allison, one of my best friends and only one of my friends who I have let read my book. Thanks Allison!! I love you :D 

Part 65

Alex’s POV

I don’t know when I fell asleep, or that I had even fell asleep, but when I realized I was asleep, instantly woke up and shot out of bed. I checked my hands, feet and every other limb I needed, making sure they were there, and that I was still alive. After I had confirmed it, I let out the deep breath I had been holding in. I was alive, that much was certain, then I looked around and I found myself in Alec’s room.

“How did you get here?” Alec’s voice came from behind me.

He was still lying down on the bed, hands behind his head, contently. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek, good morning.

“You fell asleep during the movie and none of us wanted to watch the movie without you, even if you were asleep so after the movie I carried you to bed.” He informed, earning a nod from me.

“Good morning.” I said, a little cheerful.

“Hi.” He replied.

“You’re alive.” He pointed out.

I glared playfully at him, to which I got a cheeky grin in reply. I rolled my eyes and made my way to my room. I changed and went down for breakfast. Alec got there before me this time, to which I stuck out my tongue at him, causing him and the boys to laugh.

“Ok, so we should tell you something.” Jack announced.

He had my attention, quite effectively if I do say so myself.

“When exactly were you poisoned?” John asked.

“We don’t know, somewhere around night time.” I answered, shrugging.

“Well, we won’t know if the potions worked until then because that’s when it’ll activate itself.” Jacob explained.

“Oh, that’s just great!” I said, throwing my hands up.

“So we really won’t know until tomorrow.” Jack summed up.

“I can’t wait that long! I’ve already been waiting 4 days!” I whined.

“I know, we’re sorry, but you might show side effects of either the potion working or not working. We can’t really predict what will happen either way, though.” John informed us.

“Oh, and your parents are coming today to take you back to the pack.” Jacob said, sadly.

“What, we have to leave?” I asked.

“Well, we’d like you to stay, all of us would, but you’ve got a pack to lead and protect. As much as we want you to and you want to, you’ve got your duty and priorities in order already.” Jack said, sternly.

“But I don’t want to leave you guys. These 4 days are the best I’ve had in a while, even if we’re not doing anything and just lounging around the house all day.” I said, sadly.

“I have an idea, but your parents are going to have to approve it.” Alec spoke up.

“Come with us, when we got back.” He stated.