My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 52

Part 52

Sorry for the long wait, lots of unexpected things are happening, but that's life for ya!! Things happen that you didn't plan for. Sorry, I'm rambling now, I'll stop. Here's the story.

********** 

Alex's POV

I just sat there with my eyes closed and let them work their magic. If you didn't notice I'm not a girly girl. I dress in jeans instead of mini skirts I dress in t-shirt instead of bare back shirts. I wear sneakers instead of Uggs and flip flops. So I wasn't use to this but I just let them do it, and I sat listened to my iPhone the whole time.

It was kind of like a spa, they gave my a manicure and pedicure, they put a mask on my face and the cucumbers too. After that was done, I changed into a dress.

The dress was amazing!!! It was a light blue, sleeveless, cocktail dress. It was really pretty, and it showed off my best features.

(AN: I'm not good at descriptions but theres a pic on the side. If you can find a better one I'll change it and the description plus dedicate this chapter to you!!!)

"Guys! This is too much!!!" I yell at them.

"We like it!" Em said.

"Yah, we found it, when we went shopping after you left for training." Bells explained.

"It looks amazing on you!" Pam squealed.

"Yep, totally worth it!" Olive said.

"You look so beautiful!!" Carrie exclaimed.

I protested, because the dress was too much! They argued back and I finally gave in. So then they started with hair and make up. I let them do their magic.

After they where done, I went to the mirror. I was shocked to see the person looking back at me.

She was a pretty girl, nothing like me. Her hair wasn't dead straight but it had bouncy curls at the bottom. Her face was clear, like usual, with black eyeliner, blue eyes shadow, that matched the color of her dress, and her cheeks had a hint of blush on it, very faint. Her lips were glossy, with lip gloss, clear. Her nails had been done, and her toenail, also the color of her dress. Her dress fit her perfectly, and showed off her curves that usually didn't show behind her usual jeans and t-shirt style.

"Wow, guys!! I look amazing!!" I said, turning to them.

"We tried our best." Bells gloated, not a bit humble.

"You look amazing!" Olive squealed, which was unlike her.

"Wow!" Pam exclaimed, her hands pressed to her cheeks.

"Alex. Your perfect!" Em said, tears forming in her eyes.

"You like a princess!" Carrie got out, tears also forming in her eyes.

"Aw! Guys, come here!" I said, opening my arms, for a hug.

We all shared a group hug, and sat down in my room to wait for Alec to get ready. I can't wait for some alone time with Alec!!! It'll be amazing!!!

<><><><><><><><><><>**********<><><><><><><><><><>

Alec's POV

The guys were pretty chill, I think Alex got the worst end of the deal, having to dress up and all. I just put on a tux, messed with my hair, and bam! I was done. Or so I thought.

"Ok! Alec, my sister is very sweet, and innocent! She's a virgin so don't-" Andrew tried to talk.

"Woah, dude! Me and Alex already talked about that, chill!" I said, stopping him.