My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 79

Part 79

Alec’s POV

If I had to choose who to fight, between the devil and the angel, I would choose the angel. She was a lot nicer, even if she was trying to reset the world and make everything as if it never existed.

“I am to terminate this world.” The angel said, sweetly.

She also took better care of Alex’s body than the devil, which was a plus because the angel actually cared, at least, I think she did.

“Why? What have we done to you?” I asked, not understanding.

“You humans have brought too many impurities into this world. Alex is one of those many impurities, and I am to terminate her and the rest of the world, creating new life somewhere else. One that will not have any impurities.” The angel’s angelic voice described.

This was starting to get to me, I didn’t understand why all this was happening. Alex didn’t seem like she understood any of this. So my question is why didn’t Alex know her fate? Why had no one ever told her of this? This could all be easily avoided if someone had taken the time to explain to her what exactly would happen. I was starting to get really mad here.

I attacked the angel head on, because she wasn’t paying attention and probably thought I wouldn’t hurt her. I quickly bound her by some tight restraints. I couldn’t have her try to fight when Alex regained consciousness.

(Come on out, Alex. I’ve got everything under control. All you have to do is just wake up. Please.) I thought to her.

I could tell the angel was stronger than Alex and it wasn’t easy for her to fight back, especially since she had just woke up. Both the angel and the devil had been using her powers and she was very tired, I bet.

“I will not let you take over, Alex. I cannot let you over take me until I am done with my mission.” The angel’s sweet voice told her.

“I don’t care!! I want you and the devil out of my body!!! NOW!!!” Alex yelled, fighting for control and dominance.

I couldn’t do anything to help her here. This was all Alex, because these demons were inside of her. I’ve always helped Alex, whenever she needed it, but not this time, Alex has to do this on her own, even if I want so badly to help her. I had to watch as she struggled to regain dominance in her own body, something no one should ever have to do, alone.

“Alex, come on. You can do this, I know you can. I’m right here waiting for you.” I encouraged her.

“Alec, help me.” Alex pleaded with me.

“How? You know I’ll do anything to help you.” I told her.

“You have to do something that only Alex would respond to.” Marie’s voice told me.

Something only Alex would respond to? Something only Alex would respond to. Something only Alex would respond to!!!

I quickly grabbed Alex’s face in my hands and kissed her. It was the only thing I could think of at that time, and I’m glad I did it.

She instantly responded, kissing me back. I held her for a couple seconds, reveling in the kiss and the moment, before pulling away, only to rest my forehead against hers. We were both breathing hard, because of the kiss or what just happened today, I don’t know. I think it was probably both.

“Your back.” I whispered to her.

“I’m back.” She confirmed, kissing me again.

I let myself marvel in the kiss for a moment longer before pulling away. Everyone had crowded around us, mostly Alex, saying they missed her and what not. Alex felt really guilty about what she did, even if she wasn’t the one actually doing all those things. She was so tired though. All her energy was used up by the devil, the angel and herself, plus she had a rough day.