Chapter 59 - Like this

"What's wrong with you baby? You've been awfully quiet since last night?" He pouted, taking a seat next to me.

"It's just I've been very tired lately." I lied, well, partly, it is true. I haven't slept well for the past few days.

"When are you leaving? Here?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I'm going to Italy, with you guys then I'm leaving the next day."

I sighed, Resting my head on his shoulder, "I'm going to miss being with you?"

"Oh come on! It's only 8 days baby." He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled closely.

"I know. It's just- nevermind." I was almost certain something bad would happen that one week. This is just Ian and I's routine.

I yawned and closed my eyes I felt his lips on my forehead making me smile as he kissed it lightly.

"That's it! I'm cancelling your shoot for tonight!" He grabbed my phone from the charger and typed in my password.

"No Ian don't!"

"Look at you, Nina! If you don't sleep you'll get sick! Do you want that to happen to you?" His eyes and voice softened.

"Don't talk to me like I'm a child!" I whispered.

He clenched his jaw before snapping at me. "Look at you Nina! I want the best for you! And you're being like that! Gosh Nina- you know what, I'll see you at the con later. I'm leaving-"

As soon as I heard to door shut, I groaned and fell on the bed crying. I'm so fucking stupid..

Ever since he told me about him not wanting to ever get married I've been so scared.

"I'm sorry." I looked behind me and saw Ian by the door, it sounded like it was forced out of his mouth but I didn't care.

"No. I'm sorry. You shouldn't be apologising." I sobbed and got up for him.

"Hey. Don't cry." He opened his arm for me and I hugged him without even thinking.

"This is the longest we have been through without being apart from eachother or fighting this past year." I mumbled. "I don't want to ruin it."

"Stop crying, Nina. This is why I don't want you being so stressed, Nina. You're fraustrated. It's very unhealthy, I don't care if you think I'm treating you like a child, if that's going to keep you from working too much, then I will."

"I'm sorry. I love you, you know that?" I sighed, kissing his cheek.

"Yeah. I do."

"You know what? I'm cancelling my interview for tonight. You're leaving soon. I want to spend more time with you here before we leave."

I looked up at him and saw him smirking, "Good." He paused taking a breath, "I love how it's only 10 days without seeing eachother and you're making it seem like it's a month."

"Yeah. I'm going to miss you." I partly lied, it is true I'm going to miss him but it's also true that I won't be seeing him for a whole month.. "I'm addicted to you now."

"I love you." Within seconds he crashed his lips onto mine roughly, I tangled one hand in his hair and the other around his neck.

"Fuck." He groaned between the kiss.

"Fucking jump." He commanded. And I did, wrapping my leg around his torso. He pushed me against the wall and kissed all over my neck. He lowered my v neck shirt and started kissing my collarbone.

The bell rang, "Housekeeping."

Ian and I both groaned before he yelled, "Fuck off!" And went back to kissing me. He put his lips back on mine and the kiss became heated again within a second. Our tongues fought in dominance until we felt the need to breath.

"Fuck.." He said, taking short breaths. "Take off those damn shorts now." I could see lust in his eyes.

"Let go of me first." I smirked.

"Fuck. Sorry."

I quickly removed my shorts as he asked me too.

"Shirt, too."

"Sir yes sir." I joked.

"Fuck you Nina."

"Well you are about to." I smirked again, taking my time to remove my shirt.

"I swear to god Neen. If you don't remove it this instant I'm going to rip it. I mean it."

"Sheesh you're acting like your stronger than Damon Salvatore." I rolled my eyes playfully, finally removing my shirt.

"Oh I'll show you how much stronger I am than Damon will ever be when you feel me between your legs." He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me, "I'll make sure you won't be able to walk from the pain, honey."

"Fuck Smoldy! Just get to it already."

He smirked sexily, shrugging, "Okay." Just as he was about to unbutton his shirt he said, "You have to ask nicely first."

"Fucking please Ian." I nearly begged.

"Uh uh uh, no cursing. Now let's do it one more time."

"Fuck you Ian."

"You're about to." He mimicked.

I got up in a sitting position and tore upon his blouse, "There you go. You're welcome mister."

"I like you when you're turned on."

"Ian! Don't make me change my mind about this" I yelled before pulling him on top of me.

*******

"I don't even remember how the fuck we ended up like this.." I said, out of breath. "I remember one second we were arguing then the next we're fucking the fuck out of each other." I laughed.

"I don't know." He chuckled, "I wish we'd always end up here, like this."

I smiled and rested my head on his chest, intertwining our fingers. Slowly I fell into a sleep for a few minutes. Unfortunately I was woken up when he slowly lifted my head from his chest and laid it securely on the pillow.

"Where are you going?" I asked, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Shower. I really do need to shower. You can join for round fo- oh wait, I actually lost count how many rounds we've had."

I giggled.

"So care to join me?"

I bit my lip and smiled sheepishly looking down. "I'm a little bit sore."

"Seriously?" He smiled as if he heard the greatest news in his life.

"It's not my fault you were too rough this time." I frowned.

"Alright I'm sorry. But you asked for it!" Ian put his hands up in surrender, "All I did was prove you wrong."

"Yeah well fuck you." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You already just did, partner." He yelled laughing before literally running to the bathroom. Unfortunately I missed the pillow by two inches. I laughed after he left and thought,
Oh how much I love this fucking idiot.

((((Hey! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I might cancel the sequel though, I feel like a lot of the readers have lost interest, but we still have around 16 chapters left so that's good. Have a good day/night xx please vote, comment and share))))