Chapter 44 - Our Love

Nina's POV

I grinned proudly at the process of what we did. We were supposed to be done with the first episode after tomorrow but we ended up doing almost the whole episode in one day with extra hard work of course.

Just a couple of scenes and we'll be done for the first episode which makes me happy.

All the hard work, the yawns and the lack of sleep always turns out to be worth it in the end.

"It's great!" I complimented grinning widely as we watched some of the scenes.

"It is." Paul smirked, kissing my cheek, "You did a great job."

"Thank you! You weren't so bad yourself, Wesley." I told him wrapping my arm around his back, "So how are things between you and Phoebe?" I wiggled my eyebrows winking at him.

He blushed, "Perfectly great. She's- she's, see I can't even put a sentence about her. She's amazing, perfect, you know she's just indiscribable."

I smiled, "This is amazing, I'm so happy for you two. Though I swear Wes if you do one thing to hurt her, you're dead." I clicked my tongue making noises joking obviously.

"Don't worry. I'd never do that, she's my my life, literally. Who would hurt his life?"

Leave it to Paul to say cute things like that! Makes me happy to know that he's happy and Phoebe is, as well.

"Good to know." I told him patting his shoulder, "Alright I gotta go, tell Phoebs I said hi."

I looked at my watch and saw it was already 7 pm. My eyes widened in response, the day sure passed by quickly. I thought it was only 4 or 4:30.

Ian didn't come in today, I knew he wasn't coming because he doesn't have any scenes to film for now, but I had a feeling he did it because he's avoiding me.

I mean he did leave suddenly without saying a word to me. I had this weird feeling in my stomach every single time I thought of him. I wanted to text so badly but I didn't know what to text him, I can't text him suddenly and be like "oh hey Ian why did you leave yesterday? And why didn't you come today?"

I actually can the thing is, I don't want to. I'm scared he'll ignore me.

"Hey why didn't you come today? Missed you on set!" I typed then erased it all except for the "Hey" part and sent it.

I gathered my things up in my dressing room putting them in one bag then closed the lights before leaving. I heard voices of the boys in the dpnt room and chuckled when I heard their yelling.

I had gotten my ride from Kat and I had no idea where she was, I got in the dpnt room and closed the door behind me. We started shooting in a different set for today and it was bigger and better as well.

The dpnt room was slowly turning to a fun room more than a work room.

"Hey guys, have you seen Kat?" I asked, getting in.

"No" they all answered.

"Do you need anything?" Roering asked.

"I'm supposed to get a ride with her back home." I answered. Zach chuckled, "Thank goodness it wasn't a girls' problem!"

I smiled at him, giggling, "You should know that girls' lives don't always revolve around problems."

He chuckled once again, "Anyways if you want a ride I can drop you off? I'm leaving in a few anyways."

"Okay, thank you. Let me just text her or something." I told him blowing him a flying kiss which he playfully took and held to his heart making me laugh again.