Chapter 75 - Happy Beginning (Final Chapter)

Nina's POV

Three months. Three months since we've moved into our new gorgeous house. Because of everything going on, we couldn't do a proper party in our home but tonight we're finally going to do one.

I told Ian, the producers and directors that I was leaving this show but today during the party I'll be telling everyone else. Ian didn't know the real reason of my departure for the show, nobody knew but myself. And today I'm glad that finally everyone will know why.

The past couple months were the busiest and toughest. It was way too much, moving out, packing, and I had to deal with the show with my lep, physical therapy sessions, everything was just was too hard on me. If it wasn't for Ian besides me, god knows what would've happened.

I was so stressed twentyfour seven, and I felt bad because I couldn't help Ian like he helped me. And everytime I brought the subject up, he got upset, telling me that I helped him a lot too. It was too hard on him, I was scared he might leave me, he cared too much about me, how felt and what I doing then it stressed him out. And aside from that we had no sexual activity for months, so that scared me aswell. Then finally about 2 months ago we were able to again. And god I missed his touch miserably.. And I didn't realise how much until we finally did it again.

Sometimes, when going to the doctor due to extreme pain of my leg from standing too much while working, they told me that I had to rest for a few days. Everything was so damn hard, and even though I was thankful for everything around me, for the chance to be alive with just a minor leg problem, I couldn't help but cry a lot. I cried all night when Ian was asleep or when he was out. I cried when I was alone any other time of the day. I had to perform another surgery which was pretty awful for me aswell.

It wasn't until last week when I finally started to feel better. The cast on my leg was finally off, and it was just so great to have my leg free again.

Everyone around me was able to notice how my mood changed and it made them happy, which made me even happier.

"Hey, love." I said, as soon as Ian answered his phone. "Hey, Neens. Do you want me to pick you up right now? Are you done?"

"Nope, I have one more scene. I just called to make sure everything is ready."

"Baby, you worry way too much!" Ian chuckled on the other side of the phone, "Everything is ready. The catering service, the loud ass speakers and everything else is ready, stop worrying about everything."

"I'm not worried." I said. I heard Ian chuckle again, "Mhm, then what are you doing?"

"I'm I'm, making sure everything is in place."

"Fine, call me when you're done." Ian said. "I love you." I said, he repeated the sentence before we both hung up.

"Dobrev! Are you ready?!" I heard Zach yell knocking on the door of my trail. "Yes." I yelled back, and got out flashing a smile at him.

"You're coming tonight right?" I asked him, as we walked towards the set. "Sorry I forgot to tell you.. The past few days I was busy with filming I couldn't spend anytime with my daughter, I'm spending tonight with her."
I frowned at him but then realised that it was better for his daughter and him.

"I'm just kidding Neen. Of course I'm coming." He laughed, kissing my cheek. "You can be a real ass sometimes." I replied shaking my hesd at him.

"But you love me for it."

"Fuck off Roerig."

-

Two hours later I had finally finished my shower and did my makeup. Which left to fix my hair and pick something to wear.