Chapter 25 - All Over Again

Nina's POV

I got out of the car and inside the hotel, I barely got any sleep the whole ride. Not that it wasn't comfortable I just didn't feel like sleeping, since I was too busy worrying about my problems and importantly, Ian.

I hated how he acted so normal, as if nothing happened, as if he didn't fuck another one when just a few days ago he told me he loves me, as if he didn't know that he broke my heart, yet again.

It was awkward, very awkward I may add at first, but we started talking then. It wasn't like before, we didn't joke around like we did before nor did we talk comfortably but we watched a movie and talked about our careers, what we're going to do next and we also talked about our series together, The Vampire Diaries.

I sat on the lobby's chair, head in my hand trying so hard not to fall asleep. With all the crying earlier, I was even more exhausted. I waited for Ian and Nate, our driver as they were checking us in.

I felt bad that we had to drag Nate with us, we would be perfectly fine using cabs but he insisted to be there when we told him we were coming back to the United States before the others.

Nate is the one the drives us to and from the set when we were shooting for The Vampire Diaries in Atlanta. Well drove us, neither of us used him much after our breakup. I was glad he came here but yet I still felt bad.

Of course Ian had to tell him about Rebecca, but we also made him promise not to tell anyone about it and we know we can trust him, so we're a 100% certain that he'll keep it a secret.

"Come on, Nina. Let's go." Ian said, offering me his hand to help me get up. I gladly took it but didn't let go of it even when I stood up. He didn't let go of me either and I was relieved, it would've been in some way embarassing. We walked together to our room, with Nate and 2 boys who happen to be a part of the hotel staff pushing our luggages in the hotel's luggage cart.

"You okay?" Nate asked me. I nodded, "just a bit tired." I smiled to show him that I'm okay. Even though I'm not..

We were great together, Ian and I, when we booked the rooms, so our room only had 1 king size bed for the both of us.

As soon as we got at the room, I laid down on bed, pulling the mattress and blanket up to cover my whole body. "Hey Nina?"

"Hm?" I answered lazily. "I'm going to go see her, uh Becky. You go to sleep." He sounded nervous, and I honestly can't blame him. "Okay." I said. He still stood in the middle of the room, the only sound in the room was the sound of his deep breaths.

I didn't know what to do, or what to say. I got up and walked in front of him, I wanted to tell him that she'll be fine, but I wasn't so sure about that myself.

I just pulled him into a hug, "goodluck. Tell your family I said hi and that I'm coming tomorrow." I told him before breaking the hug. He nodded, "sweet dreams." I gave a slight 'thank you' smile. He leaned in, and I knew what was going to happen. This time, I won't let it happen.

He's not going to kiss me after fucking another one yesterday.

To my surprise, his lips touched my forehead, not my lips.

When he got out I sighed and laid down on bed again, but I didn't know if it was sigh of relief or disappointment.

I want him to kiss me yes, but after he gives me an explination. But at the same time, I don't ever want to kiss him again nor be with him. I also has this weird feeling, that I need his lips on mine.

At early a.m. I woke up from the sound of a scream along with sound of glass shattering all over the place, which woke me up immediately.

I rushed from the bed room to the living room seeing him in this state hurt me so badly. His hand was bleeding very badly as he sat on the ground, his head in between his knees surrounded by all the pieces of glass, broken, just like my heart.