Chapter 16 - Our Relationship

Nina's POV

When I woke up the next morning, I saw Ian sleeping next to me, so peacefully. Then I remembered what happened to him last night... Why didn't he tell me about his dream? All I remember was him crying... Where did he even go? I got up from the sofa-bed we slept in and made sure to cover up Ian with the comforter and went to the bathroom. I figured a nice hot shower would do it all!

Ian and I... Our relationship was perfectly fine for 3 years! 3 damn years, now it's all fucked up. First, Andrea, Ian's nightmares, kissing him even though I thought he was with Andrea, then finding out about Becky, kissing Caleb when I was drunk, the lies, the cries and pretending that we're dating, and even worse, lying to our friends, whom are the closest thing to family we have. I bet they'll hate us if they knew that we're lying to them...

Once I was finished I wrapped the towel around me and grabbed the clothes from my bag and changed into them. I left my hair wet, I didn't feel like drying it and plus I didn't want to wake him. I was glad when I heard Zach and Joseph laughing in the other room, I didn't want to be awake and bored by myself. After taking quick glance at Ian and seeing he was still asleep, I walked to the living room where the two boys were seated and smiled at them, "Good morning!" Joseph smiled cheekily, "Morning Neen. Wanna go grab some breakfast with Zach, Paul and I?"

"Sure why not, and when are you leaving?" I asked. Zach glanced at his watch, "9:30. Which leaves you 35 minutes to get ready! Hurry up!" So I quickly hurried back to her room and changed into a dress and wore a leather jacket on top then grabbed the blow drier and dried my hair in the bathroom after drying it, I curled it and wore some makeup. Honestly, I was quite surprised at how fast I finished. When I got out I saw Ian with one eye opened lazily, I also saw him open his mouth as if he wanted to say something but he closed it quickly. So I decided I'd speak, "I'm going with Paul, Zach and Joseph out for breakfast." He nodded his head and mumbled something I couldn't make out. So I spoke, again. "Would you like to come?" I asked awkwardly. He shook his pointer finger as if to say a no then pulled the blanket over his head. I got out of my room and saw Paul was already here. It's been what? One day? Since I haven't seen him but I still missed him. He grinned at me when I went over and hugged him and said, "Why does it feel like I haven't seen you in a very long time?" I chuckled, "I was just thinking the same exact thing and I missed you, by the way." He pulled away from our hug and kissed my forehead. Paul is that ass who's the best listener and is very trust worthy, honestly I don't know what I'd do without him. "Me too, Neens."

"Don't mean to be judgy or anything but you didn't even hug me when you saw me today, and we didn't see eachother all day, yesterday." Joseph smirked, and quickly added, "Just saying" when Paul and I rolled our eyes. "I'm getting hungry by the second! Let's leave guys" Zach complained. We got out of the suite and I walked next to Joe and kissed his cheek, "Happy now Joe?" He gave me his famous smirk again, "Very" and we walked outside of the hotel to catch a taxi.

When we finally found one Zach and I got in while Paul and Joe were outside talking to someone I didn't know. "Hey neen?" Zach said. "Yeah?" I said looking at him. "Do you remember, the other day in the amuesment park when I assumed you were with him and you told me if was for personal reasons?" I nodded my head, waiting for him to continue. I knew meant Ian when he said him. "Was it because the uh, dreams he's having." I nodded my head, I didn't want to say anything, afraid that Ian didn't want to tell them about what exactly his nightmares are.

"But how come we've heard them last night and we never did before?" He questioned. "I don't know myself, it was never that bed. I'd hear him cry and say somethings but he never yelled. Everytime I heard him I'd wake him, but yesterday my headphones were on so I didn't hear him.." I answered truthfully. I felt bad for sleeping with my headphones on. If I didn't, I would've stopped him before he yelled and before the others found out about it.