Chapter 10 - Safest Place to Hide

Note: this chapter isn't going to be anyone's POV

*************

Ian and Nina both got out of the theatre talking about the movie. It was a comedy, which got them to laugh and forget about everything they've been through. They seemed as if they have forgotten what happened earlier. "You up for a late lunch or probably an early dinner?" Ian asked.

"I'm still full from the nachos and popcorn we had. But maybe later?" Nina smiled.

Ian faked one, "Sure." He faked it because when 'later' came, they won't be alone since he was 100% the others would want to come. He had a very great time with Nina, not only did he have a good laugh but he got to spend time with her. Alone. He looked at Nina, and couldn't help but smile. He still saw her as the most beautiful and precious woman in the world. He later saw Nina shiver but he wasn't sure if she was cold or maybe she caught him looking at her so that made her nervous? Nina didn't even know the answer herself. "You cold?" He asked.

"Just a bit chilly." She replied back. And she was right, seeing as it was the end of april, winter in Australia will probably start soon. Seeing as she was cold, he took the opportunity and pulled her close to him, hugging by her shoulder tightly. And was slightly surprised when she put her arms around his waist a few seconds laters. She looked up at him and smiled. 

Oh Nina, you're smile still makes my day better, he thought to himself. He suddenly wished they were together so he could speak his thoughts instead of just saying them in his mind. He saw a cab was driving on the other side of the street so he raised his arm up, calling for it. The cab soon came to their side of the street and they got in. After Nina told him the place they wanted to be at, she looked out of the window thinking. 

What would've happened, if we were still together and we were here? It was our dream, to live in here. Nina thought. She looked at her phone and it was 6:08. She thought it was too early to end the fun. But what should they do? Ah! That's it! 

"Hey, excuse me, could you take us Royal Botanic Gardens instead?" Nina asked. A walk around that park would be great!

"Sure but since there's traffic, it'll take time for us to arrive." He said. "It's fine and sorry for the sudden change of plans" She apologised.  He nodded as if to say no problem and continued driving.

"Why?" Ian asked

"What?" She asked back, slightly confused.

"Why there?"

"I really want to go there I think it would make the day better if we take a walk or something" She replied enthusiastically. 

He nodded, "Okay"

And then silence came back. Well, until Ian's phone rang, and it was Zach calling.

"Hello?" Ian answered.

"Hey man where are you? Haven't seen you all day." It was Paul talking.

"I'm out"

"No shit sherlock. seriously where the hell are you?"

"I'm out with Nina." He said. And as soon as he said that he knew that in matter of seconds, he'll be teased.

He heard someone in the background wolf whistle. "And so the love birds are back" Steven said in the background. He heard the guys cheer in the background and he chuckled. We're not. He wanted to say but he decided to ignore them. 

"Wow Ian. Playing with Adrianna and Nina? Dick move" Joseph said. And with that, Ian wanted to punch the shit out of him. He heard a few ooohs in the background so he hung up before anything would go further. He also knew he named Andrea Adrianna on purpose just to piss him off...