Chapter 58 - Unbreakable

It was our fifth day in our Europian The Vampire Diaries / The Originals Convention. So far it has been great experience with everyone. Especially the fans.

We wake up in the morning, have breakfast together than, do anything we want for the next two hours and usually by 12 we'd start the work. Mostly these days I've been busy with interviews and photoshoots with different magazines.

Then at 3 they all gather us at the certain hotel for the event where we just talk to the fans and have more interviews and meet and greets. We finish at 10, then go to dinner together and do whatever we want.

It was a great reunion, and also a wonderful chance to get to know the stars of The Originals, Daniel Sharman is such a sweetheart and I was glad that we got closer in those past few days.

Today we landed in Paris.. Or should I say, the city of love?

For that, Paul, Ian, Phoebe and I were going on a double date. Never have I ever been a fan of double dates, and I wasn't very keen about it but they were so excited it made me think about it and in the end I agreed.

We finished the con earlier than usual and left for our hotels. Ian and I shared a hotel room in almost every hotel we've been to/going to in this trip.

"Don't take long okay baby?" He said kissing me softly.

"I won't." I smiled kissing him back, "Same goes to you."

He chuckled, "Okay then, I'm going to Matt's room to get ready."

"Okay. Bye. Love you." I said kissing him one last time before getting.

As soon as I got in I charged my phone and quickly hopped in the shower, I took a shower earlier so I only washed my body. Besides, there was no time to do my hair again.

As soon as I got out I hurriedly re-curled my hair and put on makeup. Choosing my clothes was an easy task. I decided on wearing a yellow skirt and a white cropped top, I was satisfied with my look in the end, so I grabbed my clutch and went out.

I knocked on Matt and Zach's door repeatedly until the door opened.

"You look good." Matt said smiling.

"Thank you," I replied kissing his cheek.

"No problem, prince charming is inside. I swear to good he looks like he's going on his first date." Matt said rolling his eyes.

I laughed loudly and called out, "Ian."

"Nina!" He frowned, "I'm supposed to pick you up."

"Ian babe, we're literally two door away from each other."

"Fine. You look really really gorgeous today."

I smiled shyly and took his hand as he offered it.

We left the rolm after talking to matt for a few minutes.

"So where are Phoebe and Paul?" I asked.

"Their room. Let's go over to them." Ian said, "You know, I'm glad we have our own room. Let's just say tonight is going to be a hard night for you." He said smirking.

"They might call for a complaint about us though." I giggled.

He laughed, "I'm sure they will."

Before we even knocked the door Paul yelled "wait a minute." And within seconds the door opened, "Make yourself at home. I'm pretty busy."

"Hey loves." Phoebe yelled from their, "Come in." And so we did.

Phoebe sat in a chair facing a mirror, and Paul stood up behind her curling her hair.