Chapter 51 - Who Knew

((Unedited chapter))

*Week Later*

The four days felt like paradise with Ian. The overwhelm, excitement and all the love.. He kissed me like he never did before, had his arms around me every single hour of the day, and it felt so right!

But after 4 days of real life dreams, he had to leave while I had to stay in California for about a week or so..

ClAnd for 3 days after he left, we barely spoke, only a few texts and a couple of missed calls. I called, he was busy then he called and I was busy.

But then again, those 4 days with him were too good to be true. I don't know if it's the fact that I had spent so many, too many maybe, time with him, I had gotten so used to him that it felt painful to be on my own, without him. Or the fact that, I just can't be without him.

At around 12 at night, I got back to our rented pent house in California, it felt weird being alone because that pent house is where we all stay at, Candice, Kat, Claire, Ian, Paul, Phoebe, Zach, Steven and I.

I felt like I was at some other place, rather than a very familiar place.

My mind was set on Ian, a dark side of my brain keeps thinking that he may have regretted his decission, but I know, that we're both actors with our busy lives, but I still was dying to hear his voice.

He dodged my call three times today in the past couple of hours, but I decided to call him one more time, I was dying to hear his voice. I knew it was 3 am in Atlanta, and he most probably would be sleeping now. But I had to try..

It ringed 4 times and just when I was about to hang up, he answered.

"Hey." I said, smiling.

"Nina. Hi." He breathed out into the phone.

"I'm sorry. Were you sleeping?" I asked, biting my bottom lip.

"No, no. I couldn't sleep." He stated, sighing.

"Me neither.. I miss you." I admitted.

"Me too, baby. Me too.." He said sighing again, "I'm sorry I couldn't answer you earlier, I was at a bar with some friends."

"It's fine, I understand. How was your day?" I asked.

"Well when you're girlfriend says she's coming at a certain day, then you plan something and just like that she leaves a voice message and says she isn't coming that day anymore.. It was awful! I was planning on leaving early to get you from the airport myself! Not Nate, my myself. And you call me and say you're staying for another week? Even worse leave a message!" He snapped.

"Ian.." I said, trying to keep my voice calm, "You know it's not my choice, and I'm not staying for a week, just 5 more days. And I called you! A lot! You weren't answering..."

"I'm sorry you're not the only one with a busy life, Neen! I called multiple times, but none once did you answer."

"I had interviews, a movie premiere! Do you really think I want to do all of that more than speaking to you, hearing your voice?" I asked, trying to hard to keep my voice confident, without crying. Trying to be good to all the people, please the fans and please your boyfriend, while pursuing your career is not that easiest thing. It's fraustrating, but with Ian it's a good kind of fraustration, at least that's what I always told myself.

I just wished he felt the same.

He sighed for what felt like the billionth time in this phonecall, "I'm sorry. Let's not do this again, I didn't have a good day at all. How was yours?"