•Chapter 48•

~Harry Styles~

Saturday: Two Months

Here I am. On my motorcycle. On the way to Ed Sheeran's concert with my beautiful girlfriend. I've been so excited, my heart just..I cannot even explain a thing! We're 5 minutes away from the concert and cars are every way and people are already waiting for the concert. We came early...guess everyone had the same thing in mind. I found a parking, surprisingly, and hopped off fixing my hair and placing my helmet on the handle. "Are you excited baby?!"

"Yeah, I'm very excited." N said as she fixed her hair. I finally bought her a helmet so now she's safe. Her gift for me this morning was a ps4, yes, a ps4. It came with FIFA 15. I have the best girlfriend ever. But this morning she felt...lost? Or something like she's not focused. Maybe what happened with her and Niall was actually serious. Probably just a small fight happened.

I grabbed her hand and we headed to the waiting line, the tickets are in my pocket. The lines pretty long but we seem close to the entrance. I kissed her forehead and put my arm around her. "I love you so much. Happy two months beautiful." I whispered in her ear.

"I-I love you too." She smiled.

"No happy two months back?" I gave her a sad face making her chuckle and look down.

"Happy two months." I smiled and leaned my head on hers.

<><><><><>

"I feel like a girl right now." I said chuckling. We're inside at the meet and greet and they're are other people who seemed more calm then me. My heart is beating fast and I can't control myself.

"Hey guys." Ed Sheeran said appearing from no where. The girls next to us quietly squealed and jumped up and down. He went to the first group of people, taking photos with them and chatting. We're the last ones, which is good because I have to maintain myself right now.

"Nat, how are you not like them girls?"

"I'd like to be calm while I'm meeting famous people."

"I agree with you." Taking deep breathes in and out I watched him while he went from group to group. After 15 minutes of waiting he stood in front of me.

"Hey guys, how are you?"

"I'm g-good...holy shit I'm in front of Ed Sheeran." Nat said grabbing my arm and squeezing it tightly.

"What's your names?"

"I'm Harry and this is Natalie."

"Are you two dating?"

"We sure are," I smiled looking at N who smiled but soon frowned looking down. What?, "it's our two month anniversary today."

"Wow, happy anniversary to the both of you." We kept chatting and taking photos and having a laugh together, he asked some of my skills and Natalie said my skills: playing a guitar and singing. He said thats amazing but then he had to go. We walked out and started making our way seats. I can't believe I actually met him face to face...and talked to him..and had pictures with him. Yeah, I'm definitely acting like a girl right now.

<><><><><>

Right now, I'm singing to the song 'Lego House', I have my arms around N, as I stand behind her and we sway to the song. We're so close to the stage, Ed has made eye contact with me..well..us but I wanna say me. Nat doesn't seem to be engaging with me. Whenever I say 'I love you' she goes, ''me too". She's meant to be happy and excited, especially for this day...maybe she's on her period again.