•Chapter 2•

~Harry Styles~

Tuesday: Presenting Day

Like every other day I wake up, get ready for school, eat breakfast and arrive at school with my motorcycle. I do have a Range Rover but I like to use my motorcycle.

Stopping at a red light, I looked to my left seeing school kids at my school. Popular kids. Their car had no roof and windows down, I can hear their crapy party music.

"Dude is..is that Harry Styles?," one of them laughed at me, Dave, is his name. Dave is the one of those stupid popular kids and apparently everybody in the school looks up to him. Why? Because he is a popular kid obviously they think that if your know them you immediately have look up to them, whoever came up with this idea is stupid in my opinion. I didn't say anything to them, I just looked forward waiting patiently for the light to go green.

"You think your cool riding a motorcycle? Uh?" He asked me again, "Answer me dip-shit!" I looked at him in the eyes, I just stared at him then looked forward. "It's gonna be like that huh, watch out sty-" before he could finish his unnecessary bull crap, I speeded off going in front of all the cars.

As I arrived to school I parked where I always parked. Taking of my helmet and fixing my hair, I slung my bag onto my shoulders. Placing my helmet on the front offices desk, I walked out the door heading to my locker. Grabbing my English book, maths book and art book I closed my locker and headed to my first class. There's only 5 minutes left till the bell goes, so I have time to finish my debate assignment for English. As I walked in, smiling at Mrs. Farra, who was also my mums friend, I sat down at the back of the classroom at the left end corner. No one sits next to me, basically this whole row at the back consisting of 8 others seats, no one seats here. Usually when we get new kids they seat at the back, but when they start to make "friends" they sit with them and leave me alone at the back but it's not like I care or anything.

Getting out my assignment sheets and placing my music into my ears, I continued with my debate assignment. When I heard the bell ring, I got of my desk walking towards my teacher, I placed my assignment in front of her with a smile.

"Thank you Harry." She said as I walked back to my seat. Everybody was already in the classroom taking amongst theirselves with their friends.

"Alright, everybody listen up. Today is presentation day," everyone in the class room groaned or either hit there head on the desk, "Okay, okay enough. But I do hope everybody has completed their presentation, and if you haven't detention, I've given you's an acceptable amount of time to finish this and it should be done. First up Mr. Tomlinson." Louis Tomlinson, one of the popular guys in school. As he started his presentation about "How Guys Attract Girls." Which is a stupid thing to present in front of the class room. Our teacher told is to do a presentation about anything and that she'll be grading our description, the body, information, techniques...all that stuff you use in English she is grading us on it. Once he finished everyone clapped while he sat back down.

"Next, Harry Styles." All eyes were on me as I walked up to the front of the classroom. I wrote a presentation about "Art", standing in front of the classroom with my paper in my hands, I cleared my throat preparing for the worst day of my life. As if everyone was preparing for nothing, they had shocked faces when I spoke up.

"Art isn't some kind of thing you do because your bored. Art is something you do to express yourself, express your feelings, thoughts or express the inspiration. You let your mind think and let your hand do all the work. Art is something to captivate into your mind, it's creative, inspiring, amazing.

It's your imagination onto paper. It's your idea appearing on paper. It's colourful, detailed. The colours can show how you feel.

Blue: represents trust, faith and power.

Red: represents love, passion and anger.

Black: represents mystery, elegance and strength.

Green: represents soothing, restful and envy.

Yellow: represents attention, warmth and optimism.

Orange: represents attraction, happiness and health.

Pink: represents sympathetic, emotional and love.

Purple: represents arrogant, creative and luxury.

Everything about art is spectacular..there's no way to describe it because it's that beautiful." As I finished my not-so-interesting-speech, I placed my work onto Mrs. Farra desk, walking back to my desk. I looked up to see everyone's eyes still on me.

"That was perfect Harry, this is what I expect from every single one of you. To present something like that..will give you perfect marks." I gave her a shy smile and continued listening to other people's presentations.

"Class dismiss. See you tomorrow." Heading out of the classroom with my music in my ears. I walked to my maths class. Sitting in my usual seat, I got my maths book continuing on our assignment. As the teacher called the roll and told us to continue with our assignments, someone sat next to me.

I looked over to see a girl, Clarissa, her name is, she's in my English class. She's the smartest person in the class, besides me I guess, but why was she next to me, she's meant to be at the front.

"Hi." She said to me. I looked at her blue eyes and back at my work sheet. I don't need friends, I don't want friends. "Look, you probably won't talk to me but your presentation today was really good."

"Thanks." I mumbled, all I wanted to do was finish my work and go on to the next task.

"Your actually a really smart guy." I dropped my pencil on the desk, raising my hand up signalling the teacher that I need him here. Mr. Dickson walked towards me, fixing his tie and straightening his dress shirt.

"Yes, Mr. Styles." I wrote down on my notepad next to me to tell sir was I want to say.

"I don't want her next to me. She's distracting me. I want to do my work and be alone." He read my note and looked at Clarissa.

"Please go back to your normal seat and continue with your work." He said politely to her. She gave me a confused face and left. That might've been disrespectful but I just want to be alone.

As the day went past it was finally my last lesson, art, the only subject I actually enjoy. Working on my NYC building on the canvas, I placed my music in my ears, focusing on painting.

<><><><>

Hopping onto my motorcycle, I headed back to my apartment. Changing into my work uniform which is just my blue cotton shirt and black skinny jeans. I work at a music store selling guitars, drums, pianos, dvd's, cd's anything that involves music. I work for my uncle who owns the store, I work on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

Heading out getting in my Range Rover, I drove to the music store. When I arrived I parked next to my uncles car heading in. The bell on the door rand to signify if someone is coming in rang through the store.

"How are you?" My uncle hugged me.

"I'm doing good. Have the new guitars arrived?" I asked him.

"There coming on Friday." I nodded my head and went back to sorting out DVDs in alphabetical order.

Once my shift was finished, I headed back to my apartment. Taking a nice, long hot shower letting my body soak getting warm. Drying my body and brushing my teeth, I walked naked to the kitchen to get some orange juice, going back to my room I placed my drink on the nightstand. Playing music, I walked to my bookshelf getting out my journal to finish off the song I'm writing down. It's called "Don't Let Me Go"

Laying down on my bed, I said my goodnight's to my family picture, cuddling up against my blanket, drifting off to sleep hoping for a better day tomorrow.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thank you for reading again, I really appreciate. Please share my stories to other people. I used a bit of my information about my presentation for my Art class please don't judge me about it.

Vote? Share? Follow?

HiHelloBye15

<><><><><><><><><><><><>