•Chapter 29•

~Harry Styles~

Tuesday: So in Love

Standing behind the counter desk, serving a customer whose name is Ian. He is a very frequent customer, he buys a lot of dvd's and often talks to my uncle, he says hello to me and I just smile. Right now he is buying a rappers album name 'Drake' and it's called 'Nothing Was The Same'. He thanked me, said bye to my uncle and went out the store. I looked around the store and saw that N is helping, yet another, customer with finding a good drum kit, she looked up at me and I winked making her blush, "I love you" I mouthed to her.

"I love you too." She mouthed back. Our one month is coming soon, yes I remember I want to be a good boyfriend, I'm planning to take her out on a date but I want it to be more special than last time. New destination, new idea, new food. Should I take her out in a fancy restaurant? A lake? My place? I don't know, I'm going to need help yet again. I looked around and saw that no one is in the store right now, I mentioned N to come over here and she walked walk over. I grabbed her face and kissed her lips.

"Harry, we're at work." She laughed.

"So, nobodies around." I smirked at her, she smiled and lifted her head up to kiss my lips again, I love our height difference. Our lips repeatedly moved against each other's and our hands holding tightly with each other's.

"Yeah but I'm here," we stopped kissing and we blushed when I saw my uncle standing near us, "As much as I'm happy that you two are in love, get back to work please." He chuckled , I quickly kissed her lips and she went back to work. "You really love her. Don't you?" He asked.

"I really do." I smiled brightly.

"I can tell, I've never seen you so happy." He went into his office and I turned around looking at my girlfriend again. She definitely is the one.

It's now my break time and I take hold of N hands dragging her up the stairs and into my room. I laid on the bed, motioning to her to come lay next to me, she smiled and laid down in my arms. Her warm body wrapped around mine. I kissed her temple and she closed her eyes while she kept her beautiful smile on.

"You're extremely happy today. Whats up?" She said while rubbing her thumb on my hand thats wrapped around her.

"I'm just really really happy."

"Care to tell me?" She asked.

"I'm with my beautiful girlfriend, who I love so much. She's mine and no one else can have her. She makes me happy, she makes me smile. She filled the hole in my heart that was in there for years and now it's gone because of her. She's special, amazing, talented, bright..an angel that landed in my life basically." I said to her. Everything that I said is true and honest. N stayed quite for a bit until she turned around to face me.

"Is that really true H?" She whispered. I put my hand on her cheek and looked right into her brown eyes.

"With all my heart N." I attached my lips onto hers and kissed like there's no tomorrow.

<><><><><>

"I'll see you tomorrow after school." I said to Uncle Scott who went into his car. Yes, school starts tomorrow, sadly, the classrooms have been repaired and are now ready to be used. I locked the store and headed upstairs to see N sprawled out on the couch, constantly changing channels. I chuckled at her and headed towards her, I laid down so my back is facing her, since she's behind me. She finally put on a channel and it was a marathon of 'Teen Mum 2'.

"Oh borriinng." I said trying to grab the remote but she wouldn't let me have it.

"Harry please, I haven't watched this in ages."