•Chapter 22•

~Harry Styles~

Tuesday: New music store

My uncle and I are sorting out how to keep our music store to stay. They say that we don't have enough customers and that people aren't buying anything. We're the most popular music store on this street, we get the new instruments as soon as they get delivered to London and we also have a better price than the other music stores around. So, they clearly haven't seen or been to our store. My uncle right now is talking to the person who wants to take down the store, Jackson, is his name.

"Sir, you can't do this. We can move places but you can't shut us down!" Uncle Scott yelled at Jackson. His been running this store since I was kid and I would always hang out here, then I got older and started working here. This place is basically a second home for me.

"Move places uh?" He folded his arms, crinkling his expensive looking suit.

"Yes move."

"Well, if you come with me, I can show you a new place to move, therefore, you'll keep your business."

"Please. Yes, please."

"Follow behind my car." He turned and walked away.

"Harry, come on." I got out of the office room, following my uncle to his car, once he started it up we followed behind the expensive, black Bentley. After a 20 minute drive, we arrived at what looks like a way bigger store than ours. We hopped out of the car heading towards Jackson, who seems to have a smirk on his face. "This is where you want us to move?" My uncle said with a shocked voice. It looks like it has 2 floors and a way bigger space, the area we're in is almost close to the city.

"Follow me inside lads." Obeying him, he unlocked the door letting us in first. I was right, there is a second floor. A black spiral staircase leading up stairs, there's big massive windows with white shades covering them, there's a counter desk near the back of the store with a storage room behind it, a couple shelves pushed back at the left side of the room. I love it already. "This store is way bigger than your crappy, small store. It has a bigger storage room, more spacing, better quality, a more populated area and the best one about this store. The upstairs, follow me." I can tell my uncle is convinced with what he told us about the store, I was already convinced when we walked in. The three of us walked up the spiral stairs, to be met with a sliding door..

"My favourite part about this building, is that behind this door is a large apartment," He opened up the white sliding door revealing a living room on the left side with a couple open windows, a walk in kitchen on the right side of the room and a small bathroom, I walked in into the kitchen. The black marble counter with a sink and dishwasher, I faced the living room having a perfect view of it, this would be a great place to cook and watch some football there's no room for a dining which I assume that there counter is long and can fit about 4 stools. I walked out of the kitchen seeing a hallway with about 4 doors, two on each side, I went to the first one to see the master bedroom with a bathroom and walking in wardrobe, I went to the room across from the room I was in and saw of what looks like an office room, the third room was a spare bedroom it's the same size as the master bedroom and also has a bathroom and wardrobe and the last room was a big bathroom room with a opened up shower, a big bathtub enough for two people and a long rectangle mirror hanging on the wall with two sinks. This is truly amazing. Walking out if the hall way there was a small balcony, I opened up the sliding door to see City of London.

"If you take this, the person who lives here is the manager and owns the store. I'll make a deal with you..whatever your store building cost, is how much this building costs. I'll call a couple of my mates over to furnish upstairs and downstairs with your things from you other store. Deal?"