•Chapter 27•

~Harry Styles~

Sunday: Pleasure

I groaned hearing my phone ring on the nightstand, I stretched my arms out to grab it, saw the caller ID and it was my uncle, why is he calling at 7 in the morning?

"It's to early." I said to him.

"Yes, I know and I'm sorry to wake you, but I'm coming over today. Tomorrow is the day we're opening and there's going to be new stuff coming in. We need to sort it out."

"Okay, how far are you away?"

"About 5 minutes, I have the other key so get ready. I'll be waiting."

"Alright, oh and Nat's here so she can help also, see you soon."

I hung up and put my phone back on charge. Getting off the bed and heading to the shower, I stripped out of he boxers and stood underneath the hot water, washing my hair and body I probably finished within two minutes. After I was done I wrapped the towel around my lower half and brushed my teeth.

"Morning," I heard N say, she wrapped her arms around me and closed her eyes, "Why are you up so early?" I washed my mouth before I spoke.

"Uncle Scott is coming because we have to get ready for tomorrow's opening, take a shower love," I kissed her temple, "I'll make you breakfast when you're done." She thanked me and I left the bathroom, heading to my wardrobe. I wore my black shirt, black ripped jeans and a beanie. Heading to my kitchen I got out the pancake mix, added water and shook it until it was ready, grabbing a pan and turning on the stove, I melted some butter in the microwave and grabbed a brush to spread the butter in the pan, once it was hot enough I poured the pancake mix into the pan and added another one. I got a plate out to place the pancakes on along with some honey and Nutella. As I continued making the pancakes, N entered the kitchen sitting on the stool. We ate the pancakes and cleaned up a bit until I heard my uncle enter the store downstairs.

"Harry! The trucks here!" I heard him yell.

"Come on love." Drying my hands with the towel, I went down stairs to see some workers lifting boxers and placing them inside. I greeted my uncle with a hug as well as N who hugged him.

"We just have to finished placing the DVDs in order, hang up some of these records up on the walls for a bit of design, place the instruments on the right side of the store and dvd's on the left." I nodded my head and got on to what we are assigned to do. Grabbing one of the boxers that contains the dvd's, I went to the left side of the store placing them in order, starting with the pop music section. I saw N at the other side of the store placing the instruments, she held the guitars along with the stands and set them next to each other, some in their cases, some hanging and some of them on on the stands for people to test. She turned around and saw me looking at her, I winked at her making her blush and continued stacking the next shelf with hip hop.

Once I finished sorting out all the other ones, I started grabbing all the old records to hang on the wall. Grabbing the ladder, nails and a hammer, I climb up the ladder, got a nail and hammer, carefully, hammering the nail into the wall and hanged the first record on there.

After half an hour or so of constantly doing that, I was done with the decoration and dvd's. "Uncle, how does it look?"

"Great, I love it a lot. Now could you help Natalie with the drum kits please?" I nodded my head and went outside to were the truck is loaded with the stuff. I saw N inside getting the drum kits. I kissed her cheek and started helping her carry parts of the drum kits. Once we got all the parts, we started setting it up together.