•Chapter 46•

~Harry Styles~

Thursday: Alison

I've been catching up with talking to my family, since lately I've been lacking on talking to them. It's early in the morning and Natalie is sleeping peacefully on our bed, thank god she's not on the couch. I walked to the bathroom turning on the light and looking at myself in the mirror, I moved a bit of my hair away seeing the line of where my scare is, sighing, I covered it up again and walked out of the bathroom and out the room. I made my way into the kitchen starting on making breakfast, as I was cooking, I figured, why not be a perfect boyfriend and hand my beautiful girlfriend some breakfast in bed. As I finished plating up the toasties, as well as a bowl of fruits with a bit of yogurt and a glass of juice, I placed it all on the carry tray heading to our room. "Babe," I said walking towards the bed and nudging her a bit, "I've got some breakfast for us."

"Mm, what is it?" She mumbled fixing her hair into a messy bun.

"Beacon toasties with a bowl of fruits and yogurt and orange juice." I sat down on the bed next to her with the tray in the middle of us, I kissed her forehead a couple times before asking her if she liked it.

"Of course I love it," she faced me, "what a lovely way to wake."

"I thought so, now, come on eat some breakfast and then get ready, I'm taking you out today."

"Where?" She said as I handed her the triangle piece of the toasty.

"Lunch probably, I just want to be with you all day. Now come on eat babe." She blushed at me and took a bite of the toasty.

"Mmmm, taste great H."

"Thank you." After eating the toasty, I grabbed the bowl of fruit as well as the spoon and scooped a couple fruits; strawberries, apple, melon and banana were in the bowl. She opened her mouth and took the fruits off the spoon.

"Hmmmm, I sure do love fruits in the morning." N grabbed the bowl and spoon out of my hands, scoop up some of the fruits and faced the spoon near my mouth, opening my mouth I tasted the yogurt as well as sweet fruits.

"Wow, the fruits are sweet." I kissed her cheek quickly and we continued feeding each other. Soon we were done and we just laid in bed enjoying each other's company. Some kisses here and there but mostly just silents taking over, not awkward silents, but the peaceful silents.

"What do you have planned for today?" She said breaking the silents.

"Well, maybe have some lunch, eat some ice cream...what ever you want," I kissed her cheek slowly and leaned my head on top of hers, "as long as I'm with you." She giggled a bit and cuddled closer to me. "Come on, let's get ready." Grabbing her soft, small hand I pulled her off the bed with me.

"Wait what're you doing?"

"Taking a shower together of course." I smirked, she blushed and we made our way to the bathroom.

<><><><><>

Once we got ready and grabbed everything we needed, I grabbed my keys for my motorcycle, since my Range Rover is still getting fixed.

"Don't forget your helmet, you still need to look out about hitting your head." Walking back into the room and grabbing my helmet, we exited the place, locked the door and seated on the motorcycle, she wrapped her arms around me and leaned her head against my shoulder. Starting up the motorcycle, I reversed out the small drive way, did a little 'broom broom' twice and headed off to the shopping mall first. It feels great to be riding on my motorcycle again, the fresh air blowing everywhere, it's such a great feeling really.