•Chapter 15•

~Harry Styles~

Sunday: Dave and Chad

Getting out of the bathroom after taking a shower and putting on my clothes, I laid in my bed. I'm back at my place after I dropped off N to hers, I thanked Louis for having me over and gave a man hug to the rest of the boys. Today is 1 week of my relationship with N, I don't know if I should go take her somewhere or something, but I want to do that when it's our 1 month, you know, be a good boyfriend and all. I heard my phone vibrate and grabbed it from my nightstand.

"1 week today <3" I smiled at her text, she remembered.

"It's seems like a long time with our relationship. I love you ;)."

"I love you too, what are you doing today?"

"Well, I handed in all my assignments so probably a lazy day today. You?"

"Same, I'm just hanging with my brother at the mall."

"Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, we're just eating ice cream. We can't go back home until mum tells us to."

"Give me some? :(. And why's that?"

"We can come over yours if thats not a problem? And mum has friends over."

"Yeah sure, be sure to get me chocolate please love xx. And ohh okay."

We kept texting and texting until she arrived at my place. I opened the door and saw her holding my favourite ice cream in an ice cream tub, I hugged her with a kiss on the lips.

"Mm, vanilla." I said, licking my lips. She blushed at me and I let her in. "Where's Matthew?"

"He ditched me for his friends." I laughed at her while grabbing a spoon in the kitchen, I sat down next to her and began eating my ice cream.

"Thank you love." I kissed her cheek.

"For what?" She chuckled.

"The ice cream. Taste mine." I scooped some up onto the spoon, she opened her mouth and she ate some.

"Mmmm, thats taste really good."

"Even though it's just normal chocolate ice cream, it taste amazing." She gave me some of her vanilla ice cream. We soon swapped ice cream tubs and began feeding each other.

"Last scoop." She opened her mouth, ready to have the last scoop. I moved the spoon around while she tried to eat it.

"Harry! Come on!" She laughed, she held onto my arm and finally ate it.

"Okay, this is your last scoop. Open." I opened my mouth, ready to eat the deliciousness and sweetness, when my tongue just touched it she took away the spoon away from me and smirked. "Not funny now is it H?" She laughed.

"Okay it's not. Now come on it's gonna melt." I hurried her. She still didn't let me eat it, so I straddle her, carefully though, so she doesn't drop it, I grabbed her hand shoving the spoon in my mouth. Once I finished the scoop and swallowed, I leaned down to kiss her lips. My hands cupping her beautiful face, I heard the spoon hit the ground and felt her arms wrapped around my neck. I tasted the vanilla ice cream in her mouth, making me want to kiss her more till the flavour was gone. I pulled back breathlessly and smiled at her.

"I couldn't help but kiss you till I tasted no more vanilla." She playfully slapped my arm. I got off her, got our ice cream tubs and threw it into the bin. "Come on, let's go to my room." She got up and followed me into my room, we both laid down on my bed looking up at the ceiling.