•Chapter 37•

~Natalie Parks~

Monday: Trouble on the way?

I put my hand up asking the teacher if I can go to the bathroom, he nodded his head and I got off my seat heading out the class room. I didn't really need to pee, I just didn't care about learning how to find the velocity in science, I've learnt it a lot of times and I don't need to learn it again because I'll never try to find the velocity in life. I pushed the door open and walked into one of the stalls, I closed to door, closed the toilet seat and just say there, pretending to pee.

"Are you really going to do that?" I heard a girl say and the door opening.

"Yes, he is hot and I want him."

"But you have Niall, Niall is sexy as! And Irish! I'd date him." Niall? Why are they talking about Niall? Maybe it's Johanna and her friend that I don't know of.

"Yeah he is sexy and cute but Harry, he is most sexiest boy in school, every girl is starting to check him out ever since he became friends with Zayn and the boys." She did not just say that.

"Well how are you going to do it?" Her friend asked.

"Simple, I'll hang with Niall when he's with Harry, everything will go from there."

"What about that girl. Natalie? She's really pretty, Harry is lucky." I smiled, at least her friend is a bit nice but Johanna, I knew she's bad and now that I've heard this she more like a devil.

"Stuff her, I've got a plan in my head."

"Johanna...don't do whatever your doing. It's mean." Okay, now I like this girl.

"Shut up Holly, you're helping me with this, now stay here, I'll be back." I heard the girl Holly sigh and the door opening and closing. Should I go out there? Yes. My mind said, I sighed, stood up while fixing my shirt and opened the stall door. I saw Holly fixing her hair and she widened her eyes at me.

"Do you?..."

"Yes."

"Look, I don't even want to help her okay? I don't like being mean." She said really fast and panicked.

"It's okay, I know you don't want to do it because I heard you. What does she want to do with Harry?"

"She's trying to get him, like..break you's up." Thats never going to happen, me and Harry love each other so much, it'll hurt to be separated. "But please keep in mind that I don't want to help her nor break you's up." Wow, how is she so nice and innocent yet friends with the biggest..biggest bitch in the school, it doesn't make sense...

"Don't worry Holly, I'm not mad or anything at you. But can I ask a question?"

"Anything."

"Why are you hanging with Johanna? No offence but your way different than her."

"Our families are close friends and we became friends, if you can even say that we're friends, but yeah."

"Well that makes sense now." I laughed.

"Your really nice Natalie, probably the nicest girl in the school." She chuckled.

"Thank you, your nice too, I didn't really expect it much to be honest."

"I get that a lot-"

"Fuck off Natalie." Johanna pushed me making my hip hit the bench of the sink, I held my hip wincing in pain, what did I do wrong?

"Oh god, are you okay Natalie?" Holly asked.

"I-I'm fine. Why'd you push me?" I said to Johanna while giving her a dirty look.