•Chapter 5•

~Harry Styles~

Friday: A glimpse

Sitting in my maths class, listening to music and starting the new assessment I just received before other people in my class, I couldn't help but smile thinking about N. When the bell ringed, students started coming into the class room, seating in there seats. As I continued working with the assessment while the teacher explained the others what he told me. Continuing on Algebra, which is the most easiest thing to learn about in maths, I finished the first assessment sheet.

"Dip-shit," I heard someone say, but didn't worry about it, turning up my music a tad louder I continued doing the second sheet. I felt a piece of paper land in front of me, it's in a ball, pushing it off my desk I continued with my work. But that didn't stop whoever was doing this.

"Dave! Chad! Move up front now." Dave and Chad uh, I should've known it was them. They both gave me glares as they walked to the front. "Next time you do this, detention."

When first lesson finished and everyone scattered out of the class room with me being last. I headed to the library, seeing new books at the front desk, I picked up "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", Mrs. Destiny just told me to choose whatever new book i want, read it and then when I'm finished return it back. When I sat down in my usual seat, I had a glimpse of someone from across the room. Brown wavy hair hanging down her back, a red knitted jumper from what I can see is what she's wearing. Could that be...N? Jumping at the vibrating in my front pocket, I seated down seeing a text from, N.

"How was your first lesson H?"

"Pretty boring. Dave and Chad were throwing scrunched up paper balls at me :/"

"How dare they! Why would they do that?"

"Just to annoy me, I'm pretty used to it anyways."

As we keep talking, I kept looking up to see the girl seating with her back faced to me a couple book shelves away. Could that really be N? Should I ask her? No, don't, we're both not ready. Finishing my recess I put Harry Potter back where it was from and started walking to the exit, when I looked up I just saw the girl who was sitting there walk out but I didn't see her face. The only question I wanted to know was: Is that really her?

"Righty-o, continue on with the paintings you's did. When I walked around yesterday looking at your works, I saw some really amazing paintings happening, so keep it up guys." Continuing on with my painting while listening to 'Calvin Harris' with one earphone out I focused getting the right colours. Just when I was about done with the lake I got a text message.

"Did you get the book called "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?"

"Indeed I did. Why?"

"I knew it was you! I was waiting for that book." I sorta felt this guilty feeling that I took the book she wanted.

"Sorry, when I finish reading it, I could give it to you?"

"Sounds like a plan H. Message me after school, doing a history test :D"

"Will do N :)"

<><><><><>

The rest of the day was consisting of doing work, assessment and texting N. When I changed into my work clothes heading out with my Range Rover, I arrived at the music store 15 minutes after. Friday's aren't our busy days, it's usually when there's new instruments and DvD's people want, I finish work at 5:30pm and it's only 3:30pm. Collecting the boxers at the back of the store, stacking the DvD's in alphabetical order, my uncle came in.