•Chapter 24•

~Harry Styles~

Thursday: Lunch Conversations

When I woke up, Nat was already awake but just starring at the ceiling, I asked if she wanted some cereal, which she accepted. I made two bowls of cereal and orange juice, I walked back to my room handing her a bowl and orange juice before I turned on the tv. I really love waking up in the morning with her next to me. Our bodies are always tangled together underneath the white sheets. I don't want her to go back home, I want her to stay with me mainly because I don't want to be alone here and I want her with me. But eventually she has to go back home where she really lives.

"Do you want to go out for lunch today?" I asked when I finished the last scoop of cereal and drinking the now flavoured milk out of the bowl.

"Yeah sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Well, I kinda like having lunch at a coffee shop, is that okay?"

"Of course." She said once she finished her cereal and the rest of her orange juice, I finished drinking mine after I ate my cereal.

"Here, pass me you bowl and the glass, I'll put it in the dishwasher." She handed me her bowl, which is stacked on top on mine, and held the two glasses with my other hand. I put the dishes into the dishwasher along with the others from yesterday and started it up. When I went back to the room, I laid back down under the sheets feeling warmth taking over me and cuddle up against Nat, I kissed her cheek before turning myself to watch whats on tv.

Something on the corner of my eye had a bit of a shiny reflection reflecting, I looked where it was coming from and saw the necklace around her neck "H", the day we had our first date together, that was absolutely an amazing date and I hope we do more and more throughout our relationship.

"What at you looking at?" She asked, I must've been starring at her necklace for a while but it looks like I've been looking at her chest area.

"The necklace," I said I placed my hand on it, "I'm happy that you still wear it like me."

"Of course I'll wear it Harry, it's a present from you, a very meaningful present in fact, and I love it and will never take it off." I smiled at her leaning in the kiss her lips, which tasted like breakfast, we both continued watching tv.

When we got ready to go out for lunch, I wore [Picture on the side], I grabbed my wallet, keys and phone and placed them in my pocket. N wore her blue denim shirt with black skinny jeans and her dark blue converses and set up her hair into a high pony tail.

"You still having cramps love?" I wrapped my arms around her as we both faced the mirror while she was checking to see if her clothes were okay for lunch.

"Not yet. Does this look okay?"

"It looks perfect." I kissed below her ear.

"Can you see my um..s-see my- Can you look at my ass for a second."

"Uh, okay?" I stepped back a bit and looked at her ass. "I'm looking at it."

"Can you see my pads?" Oh, thats why she's asking me. Do girls do that all the time when their on their period?

I chuckled at her, "No. No you can't N. If your cautious about it, use your tampons."

"I am not having this conversation with you." She laughed and grabbed her satchel making sure she has everything in there. "Alright, I'm ready."

"Let's go."

Arriving at a little coffee shop, we sat down at the end of the store next to a window, looking at the beverages and food on the menu, I've decided that I'll get a regular coffee with grilled cheese. When the waitress came, I asked for what I wanted and Nat got hot chocolate with donuts, we banned the waitress as she told us it'll be ready soon.

"I really like your outfit today." She said as she leaned her elbows on the dark brown wooden table.

"Thank you, I really like your's too." I quickly leaned over the table to place a kiss on her nose.

"I really don't want to leave your new place, I like to wake up next to you. Just..basically staying with you seems like we're living together."

"I actually feel the same way. But..and sadly, you have to go back home soon."

"But I don't want to- ow." She said as she banged her head on the table "accidentally" to hard, she placed her hand on her forehead. "Why did I do that."

"Come here, sit here," She for off the chair and sat down in the cushiony chair which is on the wall, I grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her forehead, "Does it hurt?" I chuckled.

"Damn right it does." We both started laughing and saw the same waitress with our drinks and food, she placed our orders in front of us and left us with a "Enjoy your meal" we thanked her, and began drinking and eating.

"This coffee taste really nice. Perfect amount of sugar."

"My hot chocolate taste amazing, taste it," I held her fancy mug and took a sip, "Is it good?"

"Very good, taste my coffee," she took a sip of my coffee, looked at me and took big gulp, "Hey hey hey," I laughed grabbing my mug out of her hands, "Drink you hot chocolate love." She groaned and drank it whilst eating her donuts. I halved my grilled cheese handing one to N and she gave me half of her donut. I love how we always share our food. We stayed in silent, enjoying our lunch thats seems to be breakfast but eh, it's delightful on this wonderful afternoon with the most amazing girl, ever. Once I finished my grilled cheese, I finished the rest of my coffee ending with a "ahh." A couple minutes later she finished her hot chocolate and donuts.

"I love the atmosphere in here, it's so chilled and relaxing. It's great for a day like this." She said as she grabbed a hold of my hand, leaning her head on shoulder, I leaned my head on top of hers.

"It is indeed. Whats your mood right now?" I asked her.

"Well, I feel...loved, happy and hungry."

"I'm feeling loved and happy, I'm a bit full right now."

We continued to stay in this position and continued talking about everything. We ordered some ice teas to sip on. After we finished and decided to go, N got a message from her mum.

"What does it say?"

"She said, sweetie are you coming back home or staying with Harry."

"Before I start the car, are you going back to mine or back to your home."

"I'll go back home."

I kissed her goodbye and waved to her mum who was standing at the door in her robe. She blew me a kiss and I cached it placing it on my cheek, she blushed and went inside her house. Driving back to mine, I already feel lonely and she hasn't even been gone for five minutes.

Night time came and I sent a final text to her before I go to sleep. The other side of the bed smells like her, making me miss her presence near me. I pulled the blanket around my body more, turned off the lamp and went to sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello, sorry this chapter isn't as good :/ I'm not feeling well and I have a massive headache. Thanks for reading and please please vote.

Vote? Share? Follow?

HiHelloBye15

<><><><>><><><><><><><>