•Chapter 47•

~Harry Styles~

Friday: Get together

"Hey guys, Nat and I are inviting you guys over for a little get together. There's food and...other stuff that you'll enjoy haha! Hope you can come :). Get together starts at 3 in the afternoon." Sending the text message to everyone on my contact lists which is the boys and Nat's family and also Alison who I just recently added. We both figured that we should have a get together at our place, just to talk, have a good time and enjoy everyone's company. It's 11am in the morning and we are both dressed up ready to go to the shops.

"Ready love?" I kissed her cheek as I hugged her from behind as she was fixing her hair into a pony tail.

"Now I'm ready."

Soon we made it to the shops and got a text from the boys along the way saying that they are coming to the get together, now we are waiting on N's family and Alison. Entering the shops and grabbing a trolley, I pushed it as N looks at the shopping list. "Stop here, the potatoes are over there." I listened to her and moved the trolley out of the way, smiling to the old lady that wanted to go past. Feeling my phone vibrate I looked at it and got a text from Alisha.

"Hey honey, we would sure love to come over and chill with you. Yes, thats right I said chill, believe it. I'll be bringing fudge brownies. C u @ 3 XD"

I laughed silently at her message replying back to her.

"Oh Alisha, you never fail to make me laugh! I'll see you then." I sent the text and N came back.

"Why are you laughing?" She said as she put the bag of potatoes into the trolley and crossed it off the list.

"Read your mums text message N." Handing her my phone she looked at the screen and began reading.

"Damn it, thats embarrassingggg." She groaned and we started walking to get the next item.

"It is not, I like your mum, she's funny."

"Funny?"

"Admit it."

"...okay, maybe she is but sometimes she can be embarrassing as fu-"

"Don't say it."

"F-u-c-k." She spelt.

Sighing, "I will seriously tape your mouth if you say it more than once."

"Then you won't get to kiss me."

"I'll....make out with your cheeks." I chuckled.

"I'd prefer a quick kiss on them, not a sloppy one." She laughed. We continued getting the ingredients for our potato salad with stake, we also got some beverages and some snacks, just incase. Lining up at the cashier waiting for the family in front of us, I day dreamed looking at people around the shop, until my eyes landed on someone so familiar. The hair, the face, the height...her. It couldn't be her, she's dead.

"Harry, move up." Nat said to me, turning my head back towards her I moved up apologising to the guy behind me. Loading the items on the counter, I couldn't stop looking at her. Why does she look so familiar? "Are you okay H?" N said as she placed the last item on the counter.

"Y-yeah..yeah I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

Soon we arrived back at our place and it's now 12:43 in the afternoon, we both placed all the shopping bags on the counter and started unloading them.

"So, are you sure you're okay? You looked zoned out before."

"You'll think I'm crazy." Sighing, I place the beef on the counter leaving it there so I can season them after we finish unloading the shopping.