•Chapter 35•

~Harry Styles~

Saturday: Lunch: part 2

I starred into her eyes, ever since she asked that question, the question I've been wanting to hear for quite some time now. "Of course I want to make love to you." I whispered while putting my hand on her cheek and moved my thumb up and down.

"I'm ready to give you all of me."

"Wait..y-you want to do it now?" She nodded her head. She wants to make love now. "I can't..." She got up off the bed and sat in front of me.

"Why not?" I sat up and grabbed her hand, she her face showed regret and sadness, I wouldn't blame her, I just said no to her.

"Babe, of course I want to do it with you, just not right now."

"Whats wrong with now?" She said as a tear fell down her cheek, my thumb brushed it away and I leaned our foreheads together. She must really want this.

"I want to make it romantic...special, I want you to enjoy it and not regret it."

"Now I feel stupid for asking now." She chuckled and I wiped away the remaining tears that are falling down.

"Believe me N..I want to make love to you, so much. But I really want to make it special okay? Is that okay with you love?" She nodded her head and I pecked her lips. "I'm sorry that I made you sad."

"It's okay H, I'm fine. Let's just..lay down together and watch a movie." I nodded my head and pecked her forehead, getting off the bed I went to my shelf that contains DVDs in two of the square in the shelf.

"What movie?"

"Finding Nemo?" I chucked at her and found the DVD, taking it out of the case and putting the cd into the DVD player.

"I'll go get some snacks, don't press play yet love." I walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen. Getting one sundae bowl, I got mine and her favourite ice creams and scooped three ice cream scoops of the two flavours into the bowl, I then got the chocolate syrup and drizzled it all over, got the whipped cream and drizzled some also, I checked in the fridge for more sweets and saw M&M's I got that, opened the packet and put half of it into the sundae bowl, grabbing two spoons I walked back to the room. "Look what I made." I said as I sat down on the bed, my back leaning on the wall and my legs under the blankets so that I'm sitting like N.

"Oh god, please pass me a spoon." I chuckled at her and passed her the spoon, "Wait, I'll scoop it." I scooped some out making sure that there's everything on that one spoon, she opened her mouth and I took out the spoon once she got it off. "Mmmm, the M&M's are a good touch to it." She did the same to me and she's right, the M&M's are a good touch to it. I played the movie and got comfy while eating more ice cream. After a while into the movie, it got to my favourite part.

"Woah, he touched the butt." I whispered just like what the fish said as Nemo touched the boat, N laughed at me and almost choking on her ice cream. "What?" I chucked at her.

"When you said it, it was cute and made me laugh." I laughed with her and kissed her cheek, we continued eating ice cream and watching the movie. We would quote the movie, remembering the words when the scene comes on and laugh about it afterwards. Days like this with her is probably the best, it's just us, only together and no one else. Thats what I love.

<><><><><>

It's now 7:30pm, and we are bored. After the movie, we went into the kitchen and ate whatever was there, I swear I've started to be like N on how she eats whatever she feels like, we combined many foods together but weird combinations, we tried chips with bread which wasn't even that bad, pickles with Nutella which was absolutely horrific and then we made a milkshake of whatever we got. Now that the fun is over, we're now laying on the couch together and just starring at each other, the ticking sound of the clock can be heard, the fridge making noises and our breathings.