•Chapter 23•

~Harry Styles~

Wednesday: Take Care of You

Opening my eyes to the bright sun shining threw the thin, cotton white curtains, I rubbed my eyes stretching my sore body out.

"Your finally awake," Nat said, as she walked into my room getting on the bed and kissed my forehead, "I made breakfast, come on."

"It smells really nice." I said as I got up, I headed to the kitchen lazily, seeing toasties with two cups of coffee on the counter. I sat down on the stool next to N, I kissed her cheek thanking her before digging into the food. "It's really good babe." I said with a mouth full of the toasties. She chuckled at me and thanked me. I twirled around in my stool facing the living room, I hoped off the stool collecting the tv remote, I turned it on to see 'Drake and Josh', my favourite.

After breakfast, I took a shower and wore my other pair of sweat pants, I laid down on my bed with my phone in my hands replying to Louis's text.

"Glad there's no school till it gets prepared *fist pumps*" is what his text says.

"I'm glad also. Hey you've been to my apartment right?"

"Yeah me and the boys slept over. Why?"

"Come at *address* I have something to show you lads. Tell the boys also." I put my phone back in charge once N got into the room with just a towel.

"I have no clothes, and I need new underwear."

"Well, I do have some of Gemma's clothes in the other room." I offered her.

"No. No, Harry I can't wear your sisters clothes."

"It's okay love, you need them anyway. I think you's are the same size." I got off my bed, walking to the other master bedroom and into the walk in closet seeing the rest of the boxers in there. I saw the box with the name "Gemma's", I opened it and saw her clothes. "Here's the clothes she has, choose whatever N. Oh and the boys are coming over to see my new home." I walked out of the room after giving her a kiss on the lips. I headed to the kitchen checking to make sure I have some beer, so that the boys and, possibly me and N, to have a drink. I changed the channel to the sports channel and went back to my room to put on a shirt and beanie. N came back into the room wearing my sisters clothes; a black band shirt with sweat pants like mine.

"Is this allowed?"

"Of course it is, you look really good even though it's simple clothes like mine. Come on, the boys will be here soon." We both headed towards the kitchen, making snacks which is chips, cookies and chocolate. I'm really glad they stocked up my fridge I'll be eating non stop. She placed the bowls on the coffee table and I heard my phone.

"We're outside the building." Louis texted me.

"Baby, come, their outside." I saw her blush and I took her hand in mine, I opened up the massive sliding door and went down the stairs. We're not going to be opening the shop yet till next week. I grab the keys that I left on the shelve and opened up the door.

"Hey boys."

"Do you have food?" Niall said while he held a burger in his hands.

"Even though you have burger in your hand, yes, I have food. Come in boys." I opened the door wider and they greeted N with a hug. I closed the door locking it again, turning around to face them they had confused faces.

"Why are we in a music store?" Zayn asked.

"Well, you know how I work at a music store?" They nodded their heads, "This is the new improved store, but I mostly wanted to show you my new home."