•Chapter 34•

~Harry Styles~

March: Saturday: Lunch: part 1

It's now March and living with Nat ever since our one month anniversary has been incredible, she took care of me when I was sick, I took care of her when she had her monthly, which was tuff but I managed just like the first time I experienced it, our relationship together has grown more and more, we would visit her mum and brother for dinner and hang out with them just so that they don't feel like I've taken an away from her family, because that how I feel.

The gallery (Eastwood's Gallery) has loved my art work that I displayed, Mr Eastwood has paid me loads of money which I didn't want to take but he insisted, I displayed one of my paintings that I did in school that Mr Eastwood loved, when I visited the gallery I saw a variety of people admiring my work. It was a good feeling that people like my work, usually I'll be a bit a shame because what if they don't like my work.

Today, N and I are going out to lunch together on this fine day in London. I just got out of the shower with my towel wrapped around me, I crawled onto the bed while holding my towel to not let it fall. "Your turn babe." I kissed N's cheek, she turned around so that she is now laying on her back.

"That was quick."

"I take quick showers."

"Do you know what I've noticed?"

"What is it love?"

"Your hair."

"What about it?" I laughed at her.

"It's not as curly as before, it's more like wavy and long."

"I like it like that."

"Me too." I kissed her lips quickly and told her to go take a shower. I changed into a white shirt, a blue funnel, black skinny jeans and my usual boots. I went back onto the bed and grabbed my phone seeing a group message from the boys.

Niall: "Guess what boys?"

Me, Zayn, Liam, Louis: "what?"

Niall: "I'm not single."

Louis: "Who's the lucky lady?"

Niall: "Johanna Sparks!"

Zayn: "One of the populars in the school. Congrats bro!"

Me: "Johanna Sparks? I've never heard of her..."

Liam: "She's one of the girls who love to party, get drunk and wake up with a new boy -.- Niall I disapprove of your girlfriend sorry :/"

Niall: "It's okay Liam I understand, you don't have to like her but I got to know her more and more and she's really nice."

Harry: "I'm with Liam on this one, Niall, are you sure?"

Niall: "Positive, I think she likes me too and not just for sex and looks."

Louis: "Well, she's hot and everything but I've got someone already boys."

Zayn: "Me too, I've got me a lady, but Niall I'm still happy for you."

Liam: "Me too I've also got a lady and I'm happy for you too Nialler."

Me: "Same, I've got a girl but I'm happy for you."

Louis: "I am too."

Niall: "Thank you guys! Well, talk later I'm taking her out for lunch."

After the small conversation with the boys, N got out of the shower.

"Niall's got a girlfriend." I said to her.