•Chapter 21•

~Harry Styles~

Monday: Fire and babysitting

Surprisingly, we managed to wake up early from my alarm. We took some aspirins and had a shower. I don't remember anything from last night, only when I stopped from what was going to happen with N. I love her to death but I can't do it with her yet. Lucky she had some clothes at mine and her converses. I wore my a white shirt with my grey beanie and my usual black jeans and converses. After I placed my school things while grabbing a banana, I held our hands together while we hoped into my range rover. I didn't have the energy to ride my motorcycle today.

Heading to N's house to collect her school stuff, I waited in the car while I was on my phone.

"You can really party Harry. See you at school :)" Liam texted me, I messaged him back with:

"I don't remember anything but hopefully nothing bad." After I sent the text, Nat hoped into the car.

"Can you wind down the window please?" I nodded my head winding down my window. "Bye mum! Don't do anything stupid," she have her a stern look, "I'll see you when I come home to help you."

"I promise sweetie, bye lovelies have a good day!" She waved at us.

"See you Alisha." I reversed out of the drive way, winded up my window and drove off to school.

"You look good in a beanie. Especially when I walked into your apartment when you wore that sweater with sweatpants and your beanie, I almost fainted over complete hotness." She admitted. I chuckled at her.

"Thank you," I grabbed a hold of her hand while my right was stirring the wheel, "I like how you always say anything that comes to mind."

"Well, I did get it from my mum." As I continued driving to school, we soon arrived and I parked where I always park. We headed to our first class early with our books out on the desk. I put my earbud into my ears, handing one to N who accepted it. We continued with working with the new assignment we've received. About 1 hour into the lesson the fire alarm went off and our teacher went back into the classroom.

"This is a real fire guys, the cooking room has been set on fire. Get your things and let's evacuate now." We all rushed packing up our things, I grabbed a hold of N's hand and exited out of the classroom. Right now I don't care if people tease me, I just want her next to my side.

"What for us guys!" Zayn yelled rushing towards us with the rest of the boys behind him, we all walked together heading outside to the student parking lot at the back of the school. It's actually my first time going here. We sticked together, seeing smoke coming out of the roof.

After waiting a while for some sort of information, we finally got an announcement.

"Alright everyone can I have your attention please. The fire department has suggested to wait until further notice to figure out how the fire started. It's burned down most of the cooking room and some classrooms, so, this is probably what you all would love to hear. The principal would like you all to go home and we'll be notifying you's until then. Other than that go home safely."

<><><><><>

"'Can you believe that actually happened?" Nat said as we walked threw her front door of the house. I greeted her mum who was sitting in the living room reading the newspaper.

"What happened?" Her mum asked after she took a sip out of her coffee mug placing the newspaper down.

"There was a fire at our school and burnt down the entire cooking class and some classrooms."