•Chapter 43•

~Harry Styles~

Tuesday: A memory

Being here is boring. I just want to go back to my apartment, but, instead I'm in an hospital bed with the Louis guy in front of me who I supposedly know and is best friends with. Yeah he has been talking to me but I don't know him, I don't like talking to strangers.

"Morning boys, foods here." Dr. Leslie says as she walks into the room. Me and Louis both agreed that hospital food is gross so she got us some coffees with some toasties, we thanked her as she handed our breakfast and walked out of the room. I sat up properly, wanting to be comfortable to enjoy this delicious food. Taking a bite out of the cheese and ham toast, I enjoyed the flavours dancing in my mouth and took a sip of coffee. So good, I thought in my head.

"So, uhm, Leslie says I should try to talk about the memories that you don't remember." Louis started talking to me.

I swallowed my food before talking, "I guess."

"Do you know that you don't live in your old apartment?" I looked up and saw him already looking at me.

"What do you mean? I don't live anywhere else but there, my uncle bought me that."

"I figured you wouldn't remember what happened..."

"About?"

"Your uncle."

"Is something wrong with him?" I asked finishing my first half of the toasted ham and cheese. It does sort of scare me that I don't remember any of the things he says but my heart pounded so fast when I said my uncle.

"Your uncle passed away...uhm...his funeral is this week Sunday." He said. I stop eating my toast and looked at him straight in the eye.

"Your lying."

"I'm sorry Harry but it's true, he was sick.."

"Oh.." Was all I could say. I don't know whether to cry or..I just don't know. Finding out information like this when I supposedly have memory loss is hard to take in because I don't remember anything. Not knowing that I have a girlfriend, knowing that I don't live in my apartment and live with my girlfriend...it's hard to take in. He didn't say anything else after that and we continued eating. Leslie would walk in to check in on us at times.

It's now the afternoon and I've been told that Natalie is coming over to see us. She's very beautiful indeed but I just can't remember her like she remembers me. What do I do when she walks into the room? Do I...give her a kiss? A hug? Or just wave and smile when she walks in the room. I looked to my right seeing the flowers and cards from her family and the boys that are friends with Louis, looking at the iPhone placed on its screen, I picked my up phone and pressed the home button...I saw a photo of me...and Natalie in bed, she's asleep and I'm kissing her forehead. My heart started beating so fast and I started to get nervous...why does that happen whenever I see her or think of her? How did we even meet?

"Harry, Natalie's here." One of Leslie's assistants said as she opened the door a bit and let Natalie in, she had a bag..my Nike sports bag on her.

What do I do? Say hello, "Err..Hi." Or hi.

"Hey ba-," she cleared her throat, "Harry." She walked towards me and sat down in the recliner. "How long has Louis been asleep?"

"N-not to long."

"Okay...uhm, so Leslie told me to try and regain your past..is it okay if I show you some stuff?" She asked nervously.

"Of course, I-I think it'll be helpful because I'm always confused or t-trying to remember." I chuckled. She smiled and placed the bag on my bed next to my legs and pulled out of what looks like photo album.

"Take a look..see if you can somehow remember." I grabbed the photo album from her and opened up to the first few photos. It's me and her at a park. "That was one the first week we met. You got my number in the library and texted me and I replied back."

"I met you by texting you?" She nodded her head and smiled.

"You asked me out at my place and I said yes, ever since then we've been dating." It must be hard for her...because I don't remember any of this. But I find it pretty interesting how I got her number and everything, that doesn't sound like me it sounds like a confident Harry. I kept looking at all the pictures that are in the photo album.

"H-Harry! I-I can't breathe!" She laughed out.

"Say, "Harry is awesome." I said while tickling her tummy.

"Harrysnotawesome!" She said really fast yet I understood her what she said.

"Thats not what I said. Say it." I laughed.

"Harry is awesome!" Once she said that, I stopped tickling her letting her catch her breath. Just then I noticed my face was close to hers, my forehead leaning on her, I felt her breathe hitting my mouth every time, it smelt like coffee just like mine.

"Your eyes are even more beautiful up close." She whispered to me.

"Your eyes are beautiful too." I looked at her lips, slowly leaning in. We heard a gasp from her mum, I got off her sitting on the floor rubbing the back of my neck while N sat up.

"You didn't tell me you guys we're dating! Matt! Get the camera, Nat has her first boyfriend!"

"No, mum, you've got it wrong we're not dating. We're just friends."

"Yeah we're just friends." I answered after her. That moment we had there felt like we were going to kiss, I would've finally touched my lips onto her's.

"Okay," her mum said sarcastically, "Whatever teenagers say these days." She winked at us going back up stairs. Natalie smacked her forehead looking at me.

"I'm so sorry."

I chuckled, "It's okay N."

I replayed what pop up in my mind and looked at Natalie. "I had a memory of us.." I whispered.

"Really?," she covered her mouth and tears already started forming in her beautiful eyes, "What did you remember?" I told her what I remember and she cried but happy tears. I looked at her hand that was laying on the hospital bed, I moved my hand a bit closer to hers and rubbed her fingers, again, that feeling came to me again and I smiled at her. "I love you Harry."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Do you guys like my story?, I need to know because I feel like no one is liking or loving it, please tell me I need to know :)

Thank you so much for 12K!!

This is a short chapter because I'm in school and I wanted to update today, I'm trying to update everyday but school is going in my way but school is almost finished YES! And then I'll continue updating like before :)

Vote? Share? Follow? Comment?

HiHelloBye15
<><><><><><><><><><><><>