1. 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 (ᴊ.ᴋ)

Needing to kiss to hide from bad guys

You thought he'd done it this time. You thought he was gonna get soaked by the Delancey brothers but bad this time.

"JACK" you remembered yelling as he swung at Oscar. He turned to look at you as you stood with Crutchy at the back of the gathering crowd. But he just smirked his signature smirk and kept going. You just shook your head and continued staring at your dumb boyfriend. The two just continued to swing at each other, Oscar not sinking any punches. People began stirring, whispering, dispersing.

"Yo, Jack, backup" Race shouted. Jack popped his head up above the crowd and saw Morris and friends he didn't know he had.

"You better run Jack" Crutchy said cupping his mouth from next to you. Jack looked at him and ducked down weaving through the crowd. You stood on your tippy toes looking for him as he disappeared in the crowd of newsies. He eventually made his way out and stood in front of you.

"Where'd you go Jack, we won't hurt ya" The Delancey brothers sniggered. Jack just sighed and looked you in the eyes.

"You coming along for this one?" he questioned innocently, taking your hand.

"What" you stuttered confused. But there was no time to reply.

"Fella's if you catch me, you get a kiss off my girl here" Jack proclaimed raising your entwined hands in the air.

"Jack, what" you called in disbelief. Oscar and Morris were both head over heels for you. You were the only female that hung around with the newsies and they would die just to touch you, so they were up for the challenge. They looked at each other and watched Jack take off pulling you behind him. He was still holding onto your hand and you used your other to hold up your skirts.

Jack was fast, you stumbled behind him exasperated. The noise of newsies cheering behind you fading away and the pounding of shoes getting closer. You turned to look behind you still running.

"Jack their coming" you breathed out. Jack came to a stop.

"What, what are you doing?" you questioned as you both stood there.

"You coming or what" he teased waving your still entwined yet slightly sweaty hands in the air. And then he took off again, pulling you behind him. A breeze rippled through your hair and dress as you pelted down the streets. Your sweet laugh ringing out. Jack joining in. As you ran you decided that the sound of yours and Jacks laugh floating through the air was your favorite sound.

"COME ON IDIOT" you heard Morris screech at his brother who was doubled over catching his breath. Jack saw this as the perfect opportunity to pull you into an alleyway. He backed up against the wall and you tripped into his arms, laughing.

"God, Jack who knew running could be so fun" you said breathlessly. He just smiled at you; his features full of pure adoration.

"Where did they go?" you heard one of the brothers say. You were just stood in eye line. If they looked down the alley, they would have seen you. So, Jack grabbed your hands pulling you into his body, pressing his lips to yours. You draped your arms around his neck and kissed him back contently. Once you were sure they'd passed you broke the kiss and slipped out of the alleyway. This time arm in arm, not having to run.

"You weren't really gonna let them kiss me were you Jack?" you asked him, placing a hand on his arm.

"Never, you're my girl"

(A/N: So, this is my first Jack Kelly 50 ways oneshot and I'm actually quite excited if I'm being honest, thanks for reading, stay safe and ily)