21. 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 (ᴋ.ʙ)

In Secret Kiss

You were sat at your desk, alone in your room. The only sound was the scratching of pencil on paper and your thoughts. You got so distracted that you hadn't noticed the rain and then the rasping against the window. As the rain got stronger it drowned out the noise of the knocking. You got out of chair to grab a drink when something caught your eye.

"Blink" you said to yourself, your hand flying to your mouth. You ran over to the window and pushed it up.

"Louis, what are you doing?" you shouted out to him, he looked up from the floor. His clothes were stuck to his skin and his hair dripping.

"Come inside" you said reaching your hand out of the window, he took it stepping off of the fire escape into your room. He sat down on your bed as you rushed to get him a towel. You came back and wrapped it round him cranking up the heat.

"How long, where you out there?"

"A while, I didn't want to bother you, I knocked but you couldn't hear me"

"Awh, Louis, I'm so sorry" you cooed, ruffling his wet hair, sending little droplets of water everywhere.

"Let's get you into some dry clothes, ill go raid my brother's closet" you jumped up and left him sitting there. You snook into your brother's room and pulled some fitting clothes from his wardrobe.

"Y/N" you heard a voice from behind you. You froze rooted to the spot.

"Dad, Hi" you sighed, turning round, hiding the bundle of clothes behind your back.

"I thought you were doing your work" he questioned. You nodded in response and shuffled back to yours throwing the outfit to Blink. You watched him pull of his shirt, your eyes glued to his abs. You shook yourself awake turning away so he could fully change.

"Um, Y/N, your Dad doesn't know I'm here, does he?"

"No, don't worry" you laughed, giving him a hug. He looked at your smiling face, placing a gentle kiss to your lips. You both smiled into it.

"It's strange but I enjoyed that knowing your Dad could come in" he smirked.

"That's.... strange..." you stuttered slightly taken aback.

"You love me though"

"Yeah I do"

(A/N: Hola, ik this doesn't really mention it being secret but i like it and you will too. Thanks for reading stay safe and ily)