31. 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎 (ᴄ.ᴍ)

Kiss on the nose

(warning: makes fun of Crutchie's disability, c word) (also Cynthia, Mae and James are made up)

"What he's cute" you shrugged, chatting with your friends.

"Yeah, but you know..." Mae stammered.

"Know what" you questioned, tilting your head to the side.

"He's a cripple, that's what Mae's trying to say" Cynthia stated bluntly. Your jaw dropped.

"What's that supposed to mean?" you asked, appalled.

"He's not what you want Y/N" Mae said calmly, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"How do you know what I want?" you snapped, pushing Mae away.

"We really don't like him Y/N"

"You want someone like James, he's handsome and rich...and not a cr-"

"Yeah, I get it Cynthia" you huffed in annoyance, walking off.

"Where are you going?" Mae shouted after you.

"To find some new friends"

You walked off. You were furious. Cynthia and Mae had been your friends for as long as you could remember but maybe they weren't good for you. You shook your head, Crutchie was the nicest person you'd ever met. Yeah, he wasn't perfect but to you he was. You had major crush on him and his sweet smile for a while now. But you had never told him, you weren't scared, but you had never found the right opportunity to break the news. He was your best friend, you didn't want to ruin that. You wandered through the streets of Manhattan by yourself for a bit. You were so in your head that you didn't see James sanding in front of you. You walked right into him, stumbling back.

"Y/N darling, you must look where your going" he said, placing a hand to your waist, steadying you. You had to admit James was handsome, but he was also arrogant and opiniated. He used his money for everything, he had once tried to buy you, it wasn't a fun experience.

"Thanks James" you said, only being polite. He still had his hand on your waist, and he was looking down at you suggestively.

"Why don't we have some time alone Y/N aye?" he asked, with a wink. You grimaced and declined, making excuses.

"Why? You're not going chasing News Boys are you Y/N" he pursued. You just left without an answer. The amount of disrespect he had for anyone 'lower' than him was disgusting.

"I really need some new friends" you muttered to yourself.

"Hope that doesn't mean us" someone said, you turned round.

"Jack, thank god" you sighed.

"Bad day?" he asked sensing the tone of your voice. You both walked back to lodging house as the sun was beginning set. You both trudged up the stairs. As you got to the door you began telling Jack about what Cynthia had said.

"She called him a ... cripple" you whispered the last bit.

"Can you believe that?"

"yeah..."

"What?" you said slightly.

"I can believe that, she was a right bitch" Jack explained, making you laugh. You reached for the door when Jack grabbed your arm.

"You really like him then?"

"Yeah, I do"

You and Jack finally walking in. You said hi to everyone greeting them with a smile.

"Yo, where's Crutchie?" Jack asked, elbowing you subtly. You glared at him. He grinned cheekily obviously amused by your pain.

"He's sleeping" Race said, pointing his thumb over his shoulder. You shrugged and slinked off away from the crowd. You crouched down beside his bed and smiled. He was so cute. His eyes were closed lightly, his lashes falling over his cheeks. His hair was slightly messy, and his chest was rising and falling gently. You stroked the side of his face lightly with the pads of your fingers. You sighed.

"How could any body hate you?" you whispered, tears filling your eyes. You pressed a quick kiss to the tip of his nose. You pulled away feeling a tear trickle down your face. You wiped it away roughly.

"You're perfect" you whispered again, before getting up and saying your goodbyes and going home.

"She really likes him" Jack told the guys as they watched you leave.

"Took her long enough though"

(A/N: For all you Crutchie stans, im so sorry it took me so long to write for him. I've never found 92 crutchie attractive but recently i realised how cute Andrew Keenan Bolger is. Also this is so random and is such a ramble. Anyways, thanks for reading, i hope you enjoyed it. Stay safe and ily)