34. 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 (ᴋ.ʙ)

Lazy Morning Kisses

(modern au)

The feeling of hot breath against the nap of your neck caused you to stir. Your eyes opening slowly, blinking as they adjusted to the sunlight pouring through the gap in the curtains. You used your fingertips to brush the sleep from your eyes and took a deep breath, through your nose. Your room smelt like a mix of cologne and warmth. It was strangely comforting. You rolled over to face your boyfriend; you're back making a satisfying pop in the process. His hair was unruly and sprawled across the pillow where he lay. His eyes were closed, his eyepatch discarded on the table beside him. His lips were parted as he snored lightly. He was shirtless, his chest glistening with sweat. It must have been hotter than you realised. His arm was slung round your waist, his calloused fingertips brushing your exposed skin. He was so handsome; he didn't think so but god...if only he could see himself through your eyes.

You took your hand a placed it to the side of his face using the pad of your thumb to run gentle circles onto his skin. You were careful as not to wake him as you pressed you lips to his lovingly. You ran your hand down his face, so it rested on his neck, your thumb on his jaw. You felt his arm tighten around your waist. You pulled away for a split second before kissing him again.

"Someone's eager" he mumbled against your lips. You pulled away with a giggle, slapping his chest playfully. You left you hand on his chest, the other still on his neck. He hadn't even opened his eyes and was already cracking jokes.

"I didn't say stop" he complained, squeezing your hip affectionately. You shook your head and giggled again. You ran your tongue across your bottom lips before peppering his face in sweet kisses. Staring with his jaw, up to his temple, across his forehead, on the tip of his nose and finishing on his lips.

He mumbled something incoherently with a smirk on his lips. You just smiled at him even though he couldn't see it.

"What?" you questioned confused.

"Nothing" he mumbled, still smirking.

You couldn't even imagine what was going on his mind...You ended up snuggling back into his body, nestling your face into the crook of his neck. You pressed a kiss to his skin before closing your eyes again. He kissed the top of your head, his hand running up and down your body.

"Beautiful" he murmured.

"Just beautiful"

(A/N: Hi all, sorry about no update yesterday. I just was not in the mood to write and i ended up spending all day with my family. But i came back with some kid blink because he is my best boy and i love him sm. Also thank you for 500 reads, you are all stars. I hope you enjoyed it, stay safe and ily)