2. 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 (ᴊ.ᴋ)

Caught off guard kiss

It was a bright day in New York City and the Newsies flooded the streets. The trolley bell chimed, as they danced their way through the streets. Melodious laughter filling the smoky air. You could hear the commotion from your bedroom window. You ran across your room, to the window and threw it open like you were in a movie. You leant against the windowsill, looking out at the New York skyline.

"Aye, look, its Y/N" Mush said, elbowing Race and pointing up to the window. You put a finger to your lips, silencing the boys. You giggled at their smiling faces.

"Hi" you whisper yelled, waving at them.

"How are you?" you whisper yelled again. Several of the boys put their thumbs up at you, telling you that they were fine. A few of the boys scattered going to work selling papers. There stood Jack Kelly, looking up at you, running a hand through his blonde hair. He had been your boyfriend for a while now, but you had to hide it from your family. Your father despised News Boys and thought people like you shouldn't be associating with them. But who could resist the beautiful Jack Kelly, not you, that's for sure.

"Hey baby" he said from below.

"Hey Jack, how ar-" you began but were cut off by your father.

"Y/N , who are you talking to?" he asked coming into your room. You quickly and discreetly waved Jack away, so he wouldn't get caught. He just slumped and walked off.

"No-one Father" you replied, spinning round to face him.

"Well get dressed, we're going out" he said, closing your door and leaving you too it.

"EXTRA, EXTRA" Jack shouted, waving a bunch of papers in the air. You and your family walked down the street in the sunshine. You were walking towards Jack, so you told your parents your shoelace had come undone.

"You can keep walking, I'll catch up" you suggested and bent down to tie your boots. Once they were far enough away, you crept behind Jack. Tapping his right shoulder, he turned his head and you ducked down hiding from him. You tapped his other shoulder and as he turned his head, you placed a quick peck to his lips and then slipped away down the road. Jack stood there for a moment and shook his head. He was shocked, you'd never kissed him in public before.

"Hey" he shouted down the street, looking at your back as you walked away. You turned around at the sound of his voice and just blew a kiss through the air.

"Catch em boys, Jack's gonna pass out" Crutchy said making everyone laugh. And you just giggled to yourself as you walked along the path.

(A/N: I don't have much to say bout this one but I hope you enjoyed it. Stay safe and ily)