24. 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 (s.ᴄ)

Staring at each other's lips trying not to kiss them, but giving in.

(modern day au)

"What happened" Sarah whispered to you. You were currently sat on one side of Jacobi's restaurant while your boyfriend Spot sat on the other. He was glaring at you childishly.

"We had a fight and he's being immature about it" you whispered back.

"Are you sure he's the only one being immature" she suggested looking at you.

"You're supposed to be on my side here Sarah"

Sometime had passed and Sarah had gone home, leaving you sat alone at your table. Spot got up and walked over to you. He jangled the keys to his car signalling that he wanted to leave. You picked up your jacket and huffed, following Spot to his car. The ride home was awful. It was long and the silence was awkward. Spot was focused on the road, you snook a glance at him before looking out of the window. After what felt like hours of red lights and zebra crossings, you arrived back at your apartment. You walked ahead of Spot, using your keys to unlock the front door. For most of the night, you both sat quietly doing your own things. You finishing some stuff up on your laptop when you felt Spot staring at you. You looked up reluctantly. He looked sad and even though you were mad at him you hated seeing him sad. He looked you up and down before settling his gorgeous eyes on your lips. You smiled.

"Spot..." you muttered, your eyes falling on his lips. You both sat on opposite sides of the room, gazing longingly at each other's lips.

He gave up, jumping out of his chair. He threw himself down beside you, taking your face in his hands. You sighed into his touch, still staring at his lips.

"Spot, I ne-" you breathed out, he cut you off giving into the temptation. His lips his felt like heaven against yours, his distinct taste flooding your senses. He pulled his lips from yours and lay back on the sofa. You placed your head on his chest, the work on your laptop forgotten.

"I'm sorry" he apologised softly.

"I'm sorry too" you replied, kissing his jawline.

(A/N: Hi, have some spot conlon, that's all! Thanks for reading, stay safe and ily)