18. 𝚎𝚡𝚑𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 (ᴊ.ᴋ)

Exhausted Parents Kiss

(I've been waiting for this one omg)

Imagine being in the refuge with Jack and looking after all the little ones

"Shh, it's okay" you cooed soothingly to the little girl who was cradled in your arms. You were sat on the dirty floor of the refuge, rocking back and forth gently. She looked up at you her huge doe eyes brimmed with tears. She was only about five or six years old. You felt so bad for her, no parents and no friends at such a young age. She smiled at you weakly, her face as white as a sheet. You pulled up your sleeve wiping dirt off of her face and standing up. She was still cradled in your arms as you walked over to her bed, placing her down carefully and covering her up with a thin, fraying blanket.

"Get some sleep" you whispered, pushing wispy strands of hair out of her face.

"Y/N" you heard another small voice from behind you and felt a slight tugging on your clothes. You turned around and bent down.

"Hey Tenpin" you said quietly making sure not to wake up the little girl. You ruffled his hair with all the heart you could muster. You were drained, it was pretty much the same every day. But you didn't mind, these kids needed someone and that was someone was you. But you were shattered, when Jack asked you, you claimed you were fine but the bags under your eyes said different. Tenpin pulled at your sleeve pointing to Jack. He was standing staring out of the window, his arm resting against the wall and his forehead. You sighed and thanked Tenpin, telling him to go to bed. You walked over to Jack, wrapping your arms round his waist from behind and resting your head on his shoulder.

"You okay handsome?" you asked, pressing an innocent kiss to his neck. he nodded.

"What's on your mind baby?" you persisted, knowing something was wrong.

"I'm just tired, tired of being here, tired of being beaten, tired of being...well tired." he finally let out, turning to face you.

"Me too Jack, we'll get out one day" you placed your head on his chest and he kissed the top of your head.

"Let's get you some sleep" you said lovingly, taking him by the hand and leading him to his empty bunk. He sat down pulling you onto his lap. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he pressed a slow and tired kiss to your lips. You smiled into it, closing your eyes. You felt yourself relax into his touch and felt yourself drift off happily.

"I love you Y/N" Jack mumbled, getting the two of you comfortable in his bed.

"Uhuh" you just murmured even more incoherently. He smiled and shook his head.

"Goodnight"

(A/N: This was the one i was waiting for but i think i did it dirty, i'm not sure if i like it. If you liked it please leave a comment and if you want suggest a character, i would love to interact with y'all more. Thank you for reading, stay safe and ily)