20. 𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 (ᴋ.ʙ)

Height difference kisses

It was obvious that Kid Blink was tall, he was super tall. 6'1 to be exact. And even though you weren't particularly short (or were) he made you look tiny. Every time he stood remotely close you, you looked like a child. And he loved it. You were like his personal teddy bear.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N" Kid whined.

"What" you whined back, mocking his tone. You were standing at the sink in the lodging house, brushing your hair. He was standing behind you with his arms folded across his chest, his foot tapping on the ground. You turned around placing the brush on the counter.

"What Kid, I'm busy" you said, folding your arms over your chest, mimicking his actions. He stared at you as you mocked him playfully.

"Well I was gonna ask for a kiss before I go to work but since you're busy..." he turned his back on you starting to leave.

"Okay, okay, you got me there" you called, knowing he wouldn't leave without one. He swirled round with a smirk his arms wide, making grabby hands. You shook your head and walked towards him with a soft smile. He wrapped his arms around you contently. You rested your head on his chest and wrapped your arms round him. He curled his hand into your hair.

"You're so short" he uttered with a giggle. Your jaw dropped and you pushed him away playfully.

"Louis" you said, placing a hand to your chest feigning offence. You turned your back on him and continued brushing your hair.

"Awh come on" he sulked wrapping his arms around you from behind. He placed a kiss to the top of your head before twirling you round. You shook your head once again before pushing yourself onto your toes and placed a kiss to his jaw, the only place you could reach. He chuckled lightly again before picking you up, you wrapped your legs round his waist for stability. You placed your hands on each side of his face, bringing your lips to his. His lips were rough but comforting. He bumped you up making you giggle. He used this to his advantage, making the kiss more passionate. Blink moaned quietly.

"You have to go to work Louis" you said breaking the kiss reluctantly.

"I mean..."

"Go to work"

(A/N: Today we have fluffy blink and i kinda love it, even though its short. Also THANK YOU for 200 reads. And i just want to say an extra special thank you to my best girl EVIE for being such a supportive friend and voting for all my chapters. @evesbow you rock. Please go check her out. And once again THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Stay safe and ily all, Liv xx)