37. 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 (ᴅ.ᴊ)

Passionate Kiss

"Come on Y/N" Les said, grabbing the sleeve of your shirt and giving it a tug.

"Okay, okay" you giggled. You felt your hand slip out of Davey's as Les pulled you off down the street. Davey watched you run off with his brother both of you laughing. He loved the fact you got along with his brother so well but sometimes it got annoying.

"Come on Tumbler, we've got to save the prince/princess" Les yelled at his newfound friend. He was waving a wooden sword in the air.

"Les, its time to go home" Davey said, walking over to the boys.

"But we didn't save the prince/princess" Les sighed. You jumped off of the wall and landed on your feet.

"You can save me tomorrow" you suggested to the little ones. He threw his arms round you and told you that it would be nice.

"Bye" you said, waving the boys off.

By the time Davey and Les got home, it was dark, and they were already late for dinner. They sat at the table alone, both eating what their mother had saved for them.

"Y/N is so cool mum, they're so pretty, I love them" Les exclaimed to his mother.

"Awh, sounds like someone's got a crush" Sarah chimed in from across the room.

"No he doesn't" Davey snapped, getting up from the table and marching off to bed.

The next morning, Les was in a hurry to leave the house and finish playing his game with you. He barely gave Davey time to get dressed before running off down through the streets of Manhattan.

"Don't worry Princess/Prince, I am here to save you" he shouted, finally coming to a stop.

"Oh my knight in shining armour" you joked. You loved playing with Les. Seeing the smile on his face always made you happy. He took your hand and helped you down off of the statue you were perched on. He waved his sword in the sir, declaring that you were safe. You bent down and kissed his cheek with a giggle. He went bright red and ran off with a huge grin. He was definitely going to brag to the boys. You went to sit down when a pair of arms wrapped round your waist.

"Davey" you giggled, slightly taken aback. He spun you round so you were face to face. He took his hand and ran it down your cheek then tangled it in your hair.

"Dave, what's..." you began but stopped at the feeling of his lips against yours. He gripped you tightly as his lips crashed against yours. He tasted sweet like honey, a taste you never got tired of. He ran his thumb across your cheek bone and his tongue across your bottom lip simultaneously. You let him lead, slipping away into a passion filled bliss. He eventually pulled away and rested his forehead against yours. You'd never seen this side of Davey before and you had to admit you liked it. Your chests were both heaving, taking deep breaths.

"What was that for?" you asked, still somewhat breathless.

"You're mine" he mumbled incoherently.

BONUS

"Les... You were jealous of Les" you laughed, not quite able to process the amount of stupid in that statement. Davey just shrugged.

"You know Sarah's my favourite of the Jacobs kids"

"HEY"

(A/N: THANK YOU FOR 900 READS, you are all amazing. This was partly inspired by a Tom Holland fic i read and i hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading, stay safe and ily)