26. 𝚒 𝚍𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 (ᴋ.ʙ)

"I do" kiss

"Hey Louis" you said, breaking the comfortable silence. You were both sitting on your bed doing your own things. He turned to look at you with a smile. He was so beautiful.

"We've been dating for 5 months and you've never showed me your eye" you said politely, reaching up to caress his pale face. He looked at you from under his lashes, his eyes heavy. You could tell he was nervous ad maybe a little uncomfortable.

"You don't have to though, its fine" you said, your hand still resting on his cheek. You smiled at him, hoping it would take away some of the awkwardness. You took your hand off his face and went back to your book.

You sat reading for quite some time in silence. You felt Blink fidgeting beside you, at first you thought nothing of it. But he kept moving.

"Louis are you okay?" you asked, not looking up from your book. He didn't answer.

"Louis I'm sorry beautiful, just forget I asked" you said to him lovingly. He grabbed your hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Y/N, I-I" he began.

"I'm scared you'll leave me" he whispered; his voice small. That broke your heart. Tears began to well in your eyes, some escaping down your cheeks.

"Louis, I love you so much, I would never leave you" you said softly, sniffling every so often. You took your finger and placed it to his chest, pointing to his heart.

"It's what's in here that counts"

"Okay" he said taking a deep breath and took his hand out of yours. He lifted his eye-patch up and looked at you, watching for your reaction. You brought one hand to your mouth. He knew this reaction; he'd seen it before. Before he could put the patch back over his eye, you reached out with your fingertips. You ran the pads of your fingers underneath his eye lightly.

"Oh Louis, I'm so sorry, I can't imagine what they did to you" you said sadly. He put the eye patch down and smiled.

"You still love me?" he questioned half joking, half not. You just sighed, bringing your lips to his. You were ridiculously infatuated with that boy. Of course, you loved him, he was your favorite person in the whole entire world. As you kissed him, he slipped his hand into your and held it tightly. You pulled away with a huge smile, your eyes full of adoration.

"I do, of course I do"

(A/N: I LOVE LOUIS SO MUCH OMG, HE HAS MY ENTIRE HEART!!! I hope you enjoyed it, thanks for reading. Stay safe and ily)