Chapter 35: Moving In

A month later

   It's the beginning of June and the Rodríguez family started packing their stuff to move to their new home. They put their house up for sale and Betty and Jacob bought it because they figured they would be more comfortable in a 3 bedroom house instead of a 2 bedroom apartment. They painted the walls the color they wanted. Ella's room is pink, Leo's is dark green, Juliet's is a light magenta color, and the nursery, Noah's room, was a baby blue. Anna's and Jackson is the original color, oceanside. The bathrooms stayed the same. After everyone's stuff was packed and ready to go, they went to their new home. Ella and Leo are now 3 and Juliet is about 4 months old.

  At the new house they got everything unpacked in the respective places. Ella and Leo's toys are downstairs on the shelfs. Clothes are unpacked and everything is where it's supposed to be. After dinner, everyone went to bed. Anna and Jackson were talking about their baby.

"I really hope it's a boy, baby. I love my princesses but Leo only has sisters he needs a brother to wrestle with." Jackson stated.

"I agree." Anna giggled.

"When do we find out the gender?" He questioned.

"Possibly tomorrow's appointment."

"Thank goodness." Jackson whined.

"I know, babe. I have an appointment tomorrow to check up on the little nugget you want to come?" Anna asks, almost pleading, wanting her husband to come to the check up of their fourth child.

"Of course, baby. You don't even have to ask."

"Ok we will leave the other three rascals with my mom."

"Ok."

  Anna turns around so she's facing Jackson and wraps her arms around his bare chest. She snuggles her head into his chest and closes her eyes.

"Goodnight, JJ."

"Night, baby, I love you." He kisses her forehead.

"I love you too."

  At three in the morning Anna wakes up running to the bathroom. She feels Jackson come up next to her and rub her back while she throws up. Anna has tears streaming down her face with sweat on her forehead. When she empties her stomach she leans back against the bathtub.

"I hate morning sickness."

"I know you do, baby." Jackson kisses her forehead.

  He leans down and picks her up carrying her back to bed. He tucks her into the covers and kisses her head. He gets in next to her and wraps his arms around her burying his head in her neck.

"Try and go back to sleep, love." He whispers in her ear.

"I will. I love you, JJ." Anna tells him with a smile.

"I know, baby. I love you too." He kisses her neck and snuggles deeper. They both fall back asleep for a little while longer.

  Anna wakes up to Juliet crying at 6:30am. Anna gets up with a groan and ties her fluffy blue robe around her body. She walks to Juliet's room and picks her up. She rocks her back and forth in her arms talking to her.

"It's ok, Juliet, you're fine now. Mommy's here."

  She keeps repeating that over and over until Juliet finally stops crying and falls back asleep. Anna carefully sets her back down in her crib putting the cute magenta blanket over her and tucking her little whale stuffed animal next to her. When she's done Anna goes to check on Ella and Leo. The twins are both cuddled up in their beds with their blankets and stuffed animals. When she goes back to her room Jackson is asleep with an adorable little smile on his face. Anna takes off her robe and walks over to the bed and laid down. She snuggles into Jackson's side and pushes his hair out of his eyes. She kisses his cheek and murmurs softly to herself.